Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did Wlads fight change your opinion of him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give wlad another chance but I was hugely disappointed as a fan to say the least. hopefully all this criticism will motivate him to fight like a man in his next bout much like vitali grew a set after his quitting in the byrd fight

Comment

i thought he was a cheating fraud with no skills but now i know he's a cheating fraud with no skills. look at his selection of opponents since brewster mollywhopped him. No one who came forward and we know why. He can't handle them without a corrupt ref. They all fought vitali and wlad fought all the better boxers. the klitschko's are a couple of cherry picking floyds.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        i thought he was a cheating fraud with no skills but now i know he's a cheating fraud with no skills. look at his selection of opponents since brewster mollywhopped him. No one who came forward and we know why. He can't handle them without a corrupt ref. They all fought vitali and wlad fought all the better boxers. the klitschko's are a couple of cherry picking floyds.
        the sad part is he actually does have skills and can punch on the inside when he wants to,,,but instead he chooses to hold. he used to punch alot on the inside in his early fights such as against ray mercer but ever since the brewster kayo loss he choses to hold instead of letting his hands go. so damn frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          No, I always thought he was boring.
          My sentiments exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            Do yourself a favor-dont watch. This fight was a bad as the Haye fight-except there were some KD's. It reinforced every negative opinion of wlad and the competition in the HWT division.

If you love wlad. I mean LOVE wlad, you will find this fight hard to watch all the way through because its so boring.

Putrid, digusting, terrible, ****ty-and thats just the ref's performance. The fight is ten times worse.
            Haye fight had a Kd too, Haye got dropped

Comment

Not really. He's still an all-time great, still by far the best in the division, and still boxings classiest warrior. His age may be starting to show though as I expected a blowout of Pov.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                the sad part is he actually does have skills and can punch on the inside when he wants to,,,but instead he chooses to hold. he used to punch alot on the inside in his early fights such as against ray mercer but ever since the brewster kayo loss he choses to hold instead of letting his hands go. so damn frustrating
                he used to be exciting when he was coming up but then he stepped up his level of comp and kept eating canvas. steward came in and told him to hold anytime someone was about to throw. he figured out the key to boxing. if other guy doens't throw punches you have a good chance at winning especially if you are 6 foot 6. no clue why he's on p4p lists. he only wins cause he's tall and the other guys can't reach him before he holds. opposite of a p4p fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                  Haye fight had a Kd too, Haye got dropped
                  lmao

jesus man u wlad stans are sickening

haye got dropped by wlad?

or haye got counted for dropping to his knees as an attempt to stop wlads leaning?

which is it stan?

Comment

he used to be exciting when he was coming up but then he stepped up his level of comp and kept eating canvas. steward came in and told him to hold anytime someone was about to throw. he figured out the key to boxing. if other guy doens't throw punches you have a good chance at winning especially if you are 6 foot 6. no clue why he's on p4p lists. he only wins cause he's tall and the other guys can't reach him before he holds. opposite of a p4p fighter.
                    basically he was seen as the more exciting brother of the two in the early days until his chin got exposed

and now he is the boring brother of the two

Comment

well,,,I think youre underrating him some. he has showcased a good skillset at times when hes not tense in there but I echo your frustration on all the clinching. with all his physical advanatges its ridiculous that he needs to resort to that. hell,,,if it was me Id rather get knocked out punching than win ugly like that. its just not fair to the fans who pay money to watch while hes earning millions. if he doesn't turn it around in his next fight I may very well turn into one of his haters

Comment

Working...
                      X