Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Danny Garcia reached his peak yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Danny Garcia reached his peak yet?

He seems to get better with each fight, a good learner. Has he peaked in ability or is he still learning? I believe he hasn't peaked yet, we need to start tossing him in with the cream of the crop now..

No

He's making his way towards his prime and then peak

Comment

He should stay at 140 to be honest. I think Thurman and Guerrero would have their way with him.

Thurman, because he's huge at WW and can dance on him and punish him.

Guerrero, because Danny still doesn't have an inside game. If he wants to hold on like he did against Lucas, he's roughed up dirty on the inside.

He still has room to grow, but hopefully he forms some semblance of an in fighting game.

Comment

I believed in him right before the Amir fight and also said he would beat Lucas in a FOTY style match.

Garcia was too good and Lucas wasn't as good as I thought. It wasn't competitive enough to be a FOTY

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
          He should stay at 140 to be honest. I think Thurman and Guerrero would have their way with him.

Thurman, because he's huge at WW and can dance on him and punish him.

Guerrero, because Danny still doesn't have an inside game. If he wants to hold on like he did against Lucas, he's roughed up dirty on the inside.
          Garcia would whoop Guerrero's ass. great fight to boost Garcia's popularity

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            He seems to get better with each fight, a good learner. Has he peaked in ability or is he still learning? I believe he hasn't peaked yet, we need to start tossing him in with the cream of the crop now..
            He's probably at his physical prime right now. I think he kind of fights to his competition. If his competition is A level he will be A level.

Comment

And please. No Danny vs Floyd talks. That's an easier win than Ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                Garcia would whoop Guerrero's ass. great fight to boost Garcia's popularity
                I bet you he wouldn't. Bet that.

Guerrero ducked Thurman because he's a big ass WW with NO NAME. Garcia has a name and would be the smaller man, and not physical on the inside. He'd do him dirty.

Comment

Can't tell where his peak is til he passes it.

Comment

No. He has a lot of room to improve and grow. He'll peak in a 2-3 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X