Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Danny Garcia reached his peak yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny is getting better each fight; call me crazy I see danny with the best shot at beating Floyd not saying he would win. Like B-Hop said Danny is used to seeing that urban style every day in the gym and unlike the fighters who are hyped up to beat Floyd are not and he befuddles them with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      I bet you he wouldn't. Bet that.

Guerrero ducked Thurman because he's a big ass WW with NO NAME. Garcia has a name and would be the smaller man, and not physical on the inside. He'd do him dirty.
      I like this version of you much better. The one that hated on Garcia instead of the one that wanted to be a die hard Garcia fan.

Welcome back.

Comment

I bet you he wouldn't. Bet that.

Guerrero ducked Thurman because he's a big ass WW with NO NAME. Garcia has a name and would be the smaller man, and not physical on the inside. He'd do him dirty.
        Fleet footed guys with nice left jabs fux with Garcia.

Guerrero would come towards him and allow him to maximize his counterpunching

Comment

That's why I don't wanna see him fight Floyd yet....he hasn't peaked yet....young Swift still loading up his tool box....he can give Floyd a tough fight in due time....not just yet though

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
            Danny is getting better each fight; call me crazy I see danny with the best shot at beating Floyd not saying he would win. Like B-Hop said Danny is used to seeing that urban style every day in the gym and unlike the fighters who are hyped up to beat Floyd are not and he befuddles them with it.
            Bernard taught Garcia some slick black techniques, which he used in his last fight

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
              I like this version of you much better. The one that hated on Garcia instead of the one that wanted to be a die hard Garcia fan.

Welcome back.
              Reached a certain boiling point. When posters want to call Matthysse a bum, and overhype the **** outta Danny, its game on.

P.S. Lucas whoops that ass in the rematch. Low blows, legally blind Lucas. C'mon son. That victory was straight tainted. Yeah yeah, he landed the blow to cause the shut eye, but c'mon.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                Fleet footed guys with nice left jabs fux with Garcia.

Guerrero would come towards him and allow him to maximize his counterpunching
                How? Guerrero is a smart lefty that knows how to smother his opponents.

Garcia getting way overrated now.

Comment

Dude was straight up holding Lucas like he was a child. It looked sad as hell in the first couple rounds.

Then he got those sneaky ass little hip shots and low blows. B-Hop taught him well.

Comment

How? Guerrero is a smart lefty that knows how to smother his opponents.

Garcia getting way overrated now.
                    Guerrero is overrated. He is basically living off his Berto win.

Garcia beats Guerrero but as for Garcia vs. Thurman, I'm not too sure. I need to see more of Thurman to make a prediction on that.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      Bernard taught Garcia some slick black techniques, which he used in his last fight
                      Yep thats why he beat Lucas he changed his looks on him

Comment

Working...
                      X