Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Can Guide Miguel Cotto to Beat Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The picking is right. Cotto will beat Sergio. Sergio is shot...bad knees and old age. Chavez Jr added 5 years to sergios age in the 12 round of their fight and Sergio looked terrible against Murray.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Don't believe the hype. Martinez would school, embarrass and send Cotto to la la land via KO. No way Cotto beats Sergio Martinez. Funny to me that people say Martinez is past it because he had one bad night but before he beat the breaks off Chavez Jr, got caught with a big punch, got up and went out banging. All of a sudden Martinez is done as a top tier fighter? Boxing fans nowadays be riding wagons off and on. Cotto would have no chance against Martinez because there is no way Cotto will be fast or strong enough to humble Sergio in the ring. Martinez would put Cotto's lights out and I'm willing to bet all of my points on that match in favor of Martinez. People acting like Cotto really wanted it with Martinez but a little while ago he was talking about Martinez might not make financial sense.
      Again, you are trying to hard, like when picking foreman and Rodriguez. Martinez has never face a body puncher like Cotto nor has he face a guy with way better timming and jab than him. Martinez defensive flaws will show against any fighter with decent timing.

Cotto would slowly break Martinez down into submission between rounds 7-9 we can bet on it if you want.

Matters of fact Canelo posses more trouble for Cotto than Martinez does.

Comment

Cotto is going to be lineal MW champion of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Yup and that will set up a FLoyd rematch for the MW belt!

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
            "Why a catchweight? We're big enough."

Hope those words doesn't bite him in the @ss
            He's telling the truth. Roach already said that Cotto came into training camp around 175 lbs or so. Cotto is big. He'd have better stamina and conditioning at Middleweight too most likely. Won't have to drain himself as much as going to 154. So no, the words won't bite him.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
              i think cotto needs that fight. it makes him a first ballot hall of famer.
              lmao at your sig, im a big knicks fan hope they have a better year last year wasnt too bad

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                F-Yeah! War Cotto!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                  Now that cotto is on steroids he has a much better chance.
                  this guy and his dumb ass comments

Comment

Originally posted by JamesEarl View Post
                    Cotto needs Roach as both are damaged goods. Cotto just beat a nobody nothing more. Tony the greatest mexican ever ended Cotto's career with the plaster glove beat down.
                    what you said about that piece of sht margarito has always bin on my mind, after that fight cotto has never bin the same.i feel bad fore cotto

Comment

my how have things changed. i remember when the mayweather/cotto fight was announced roach and scumbag bob couldn't wait to jump on their soap box to tell the world how washed up cotto was. i guess since they couldn't build that stadium now they're going to build a time machine.

Comment

Working...
                      X