No announcement yet.

We will not showcase Rigo but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HBOFanboy View Post
    They dont get it Mares wants names on his resume and Rigo fits in perfect with Al Haymon and he only has two fights left with Arum, it could happen.
    Best thing that could happen to Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      And I want a billion dollars, reality is Mares body won't let him go back down and his promoter won't let go of him because he puts asses in the seats. But keep trying, eventually you'll get somebody worthy of fighting the 122 undisputed champ after 2 more tune ups.
      Mares is tiny at 126, are you serious? Mares moved up, he didn't outgrow the division.

Comment

And I want a billion dollars, reality is Mares body won't let him go back down and his promoter won't let go of him because he puts asses in the seats. But keep trying, eventually you'll get somebody worthy of fighting the 122 undisputed champ after 2 more tune ups.
        There you go deviating. What makes you think Mares would not be able to make 122?
        He had a quick spell vs Morel and Moreno before moving up to feather.

Comment

Originally posted by HBOFanboy View Post
          Mares is tiny at 126, are you serious? Mares moved up, he didn't outgrow the division.
          Mares is as short as Rigo and he's wider than Rigo now, Mares is even wider than Johnny Gonzalez, he has no business at 122 now.

Comment

Mares is as short as Rigo and he's wider than Rigo now, Mares is even wider than Johnny Gonzalez, he has no business at 122 now.
            Since when did you become Mares' tailor?

Comment

FOH with the pro rigo posts you get no play around here... You should've took you're beating a few weeks ago like a man ... Like your man took his. Now you wanna pop up like people forgot and talk boxing. You're the biggest clown on this site ... Straight target on your back. To the back of the bus with you !!! Run tranny run !!!

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                FOH with the pro rigo posts you get no play around here... You should've took you're beating a few weeks ago like a man ... Like your man took his. Now you wanna pop up like people forgot and talk boxing. You're the biggest clown on this site ... Straight target on your back. To the back of the bus with you !!! Run tranny run !!!
                Coņo! Shots fired. Man, I've been wrong on a few predictions.

There is much wrath vs Jsfd

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                  Coņo! Shots fired. Man, I've been wrong on a few predictions.

There is much wrath vs Jsfd
                  And the shots won't stop coming till he addresses the ****...

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                    And the shots won't stop coming till he addresses the ****...
                    I also picked Mattysse to win. Maybe not as one sided as he thought would be but never the less. Please don't bully me doe! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                      I also picked Mattysse to win. Maybe not as one sided as he thought would be but never the less. Please don't bully me doe! lol.
                      You not young doe...

Comment

Working...
                      X