No announcement yet.

We will not showcase Rigo but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will not showcase Rigo but...

We will shove Crawford down your throat. I like Crawford and all but come on there was no need for this fight to be this damn boring. I gave him a pass vs Prescott cause he's a hard hitter but what was the excuse tonight?

Crawford doesn't have a 500k minimum.

Comment

run danny run

Comment

i think it's definitely a slight american bias. hbo seems pretty hard up on crawford. i ain't mad though.

Comment

This was a perfect time to showcase Rigo. Put him in the co main event. The seats would've been filled anyway from Cotto headlining so why not give him more exposure on tv and with the home crowd?

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh
            i think it's definitely a slight american bias. hbo seems pretty hard up on crawford. i ain't mad though.
            I had a British stream going but I can imagine them on HBO slobbering over Crawford.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

run danny run

.. wait a minute?

delete your account jsfd26, youre done around this part of town. its over for all that lucas the machine shhit
              Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 10-05-2013, 11:29 PM.

Comment

From all the hype Crawford gets this was very disappointing, and had no reason to be so. That Russian dude was a dead fish an awkward dead fish but a dead fish still.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m
                  This was a perfect time to showcase Rigo. Put him in the co main event. The seats would've been filled anyway from Cotto headlining so why not give him more exposure on tv and with the home crowd?
                  That's three boring ass performances from Crawford. The guy can bang when he wants to. I dont get it, he was a banger but once he got to the big stage he became a boxer. I thought you were supposed to impress? At least mix it up...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I was giving Crawford benefit of the doubt, but by the 8th it was too much.. He should of let his hands go from the 3rd/4th. Should of planted his feet and threw, not like he was even getting hit.

Comment

Working...
                    X