Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm the best fight predictor ever. Tell me who is boxing and I'll tell you who wins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    south paw hitman, can you please give your prediction on wlad vs joe louis and would you say pascal UDs or stops bute? thank you.
    Wlad beats Joe Louis.

I think Pascal will stop Bute.

@trixx12 Garcia beats Marcos.

And Lomo beats Salido...Lomo is out-****ing-standing. That kid is legit. Salido is tough though...I doubt he stops him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      Wlad beats Joe Louis.

And Lomo beats Salido...Lomo is out-****ing-standing. That kid is legit. Salido is tough though...I doubt he stops him.
      i have utmost respect for your abilities SPH but wlad beats louis??....wlad panics on the inside. once louis lands a short right or a straight right, wlad is gonna do the dance and louis is such a good finisher, its curtains.

Comment

Wlad beats Joe Louis.

Some decent picks in this thread... you never give details though, easier to just pick a name.

I think your best picks are timmy over bradley and marcos over broner. The rest are no brainers or fantasy fights that cannot be validated. Incidentally, I picked timmy and marcos too, not only picked them but how the fights would unfold too. I also picked pac over rios. Does that make me a better predictor than you?

Lol.. on the real though I dont think you put enough thought into your picks. You just snap judgment ****. I give careful consideration to every aspect. For instance cotto serg is still 50 50 to me. I need to think on it more leading up to the fight and try to gather info on serg's physical state. He could be falling apart in there, you never know. After all them surgeries and cotto looked good in his last outing.

Another disagreement we have is garcia maidana.. I think the kid goes into a fight with chino thinking because he debugged the machine he wont have too much trouble with chino. Garcia to me is a hybrid. He's got pop and some ring smarts but he aint no master boxer. He depends on his chin a little too much and that catches up with him against a savage like Maidana. Yes he took good shots from Matthysse, but Maidana would seek to land more often and harder on the kid and break him down. Same pressure that was applied on broner breaks danny. I like broner garcia though that would be an interesting scrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
          i have utmost respect for your abilities SPH but wlad beats louis??....wlad panics on the inside. once louis lands a short right or a straight right, wlad is gonna do the dance and louis is such a good finisher, its curtains.
          Agreed....

Comment

• Southpawhitman, can you give your predictions on the following. If you have already, ignore and I'll go back and read the thread.

Mares-Jhonny 2
            PAC vs Floyd in 2015
            Ward vs kovalev
            Porter vs brook
            Kovalev vs Stevenson
            Porter vs maidana
            Thurman vs maidana
            Broner vs maidana 2
            Floyd vs Danny Garcia
            Ruslan vs rios

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman
              Mares
              Floyd
              Kovalev
              Porter
              Kovalev
              Maidana
              Maidana
              Floyd
              Ruslan
              He has spoken. For it shall come true! (not too sure about the Mares prediction though lol)

Comment

• SouthPawHitGirl, Ima out predict you!

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  SouthPawHitGirl, Ima out predict you!
                  Have you lost your ****ing mind?

Comment

Have you lost your ****ing mind?
                    The challenge is on *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      The challenge is on *****!
                      Sounds good...I am going to tear you a new *******.

Comment

Working...
                      X