Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm the best fight predictor ever. Tell me who is boxing and I'll tell you who wins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
    Can you please close this stupid thread and ban this mofo? It's a 50/50 guessing game, fcol.
    No it's not 50/50. I have it down to a science.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      I think that is some sort of malfunction within the website. I predicted Manny via decision before the fight.
      I would have believed you if this site is using vBulletin 4.x or 5.x. But NSB is using the older vBulletin 3.x which is the most stable vBulletin version.

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      Yes. I've gotten every prediction correct so far.
      Last edited by MtClimber; 01-02-2015, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HEND View Post
        Okay then:

Walters-Loma
        Rigo-Frampton
        Andre Dirrell - Degeale
        Anthony Dirrell- Groves
        Canelo-GGG
        Porter-Maidana
        Maidana-Matthysse
        Crawford - Danny Garcia
        Crawford - Matthysse
        Makabu - Mchunu

?
        Loma and quite easily. Donaire flabby and unmotivated nearly knocked Walters out and the KO shot was quite clearly to the back of the head. Loma by beatdown or stoppage.

I think Frampton(I fear my bias may blind me in this despite my intentions) has all the tools and more to beat Rigo. I think his superior chin and power will carry the day for him in this fight. Frampton is gonna hurt him and when he does I expect him to finish it. BTW I have followed Rigo his whole career and along with a select 1% of posters on here predicted him beating Donaire.

Dirrell gives Degale a boxing lesson of the highest order.

Anthony Vs Groves......wow..that's a hard one. Groves if he's the same fighter.

Maidana stops both Porter and Lucas before the 10th.

Crawford stops Garcia and UD's Lucas

Canelo and GGG has me torn. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Canelo UD. I find it hard to imagine anyone not named Floyd Mayweather standing in front of Canelo and getting the better of the action and I don't see GGG's feet being quick enough to exploit angles as he has done in the past to lesser schooled fighters.

No idea on the last fight, haven't seen enough of either guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
          Can you please close this stupid thread and ban this mofo? It's a 50/50 guessing game, fcol.
          Guessing game? It's not a complete science but there is certainly a method to the madness of predicting fights. Weighing up both fighters from the obvious speed and power to the barely perceptible bad habit that may be exploited is not easy and it's a constant battle against bias, presumption and predetermined expectations but it is no guessing game.

For examples it's very hard for me to predict a fight , I usually predict many different scenarios that may play out. After weighing all them up for a few days one will separate itself as the prediction that I'm almost afraid of because that's the one my brain both conscious and unconscious really believes and my ego doesn't want to be wrong.

Comment

• Wilder v Stiverne??

You never seem to predict any fights

Comment

• I was just skimming this thread and noticed the original poster edited his prediction on the Cotto-Sergio one. He had picked Sergio over Cotto and then changed that to Cotto via KO. CHEATS! lol
              Look out for EDITTED MARKS! haha, sorry, just starting trouble,

Comment

• A little tip for people that want to discover if he's like Fraud Jr. or not. Quote his predictions immediately to save them before he edits them, rofl.

Comment

• Its very easy. Follow the money (promoted fighters) and you ll know who will win.

Comment

• postol vs garcia
                    huck vs usyk
                    povetkin vs wilder
                    loma vs walters
                    lara vs daniel jacobs @160

Comment

Working...
                    X