Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Won’t Floyd Mayweather Pick Up His ‘Easy’ $75 Mil and Fight Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Given what you said, You mean to say outside a Pacquiao fight. There is other fights Floyd can take that would even be bigger than a Pacquiao fight? Come on.. -enough said..
    Did you even read my post before replying?

1. Bob Arum said he isn't going to work with Golden Boy, period.

2. Whats up with the stadium being built on the Las Vegas strip?

In order to make the fight, Pac would have to leave Top Rank, because Bob Arum isn't going to let the fight happen as long as Pac is signed to TR.

These are the facts, man. You guys keep coming with all these different angles to villify Mayweather and like ducking Pacquiao and it's getting downright ridiculous. Golden Boy and Mayweather offered Pacquiao the fight May 2012 and Top Rank wouldn't even entertain the idea.

And yes, financially, if the purses are being split down the middle, the money from the Pacquiao fight is completely inconsequential.

Comment

Originally posted by Saul_Good View Post
      All I heard was...

And then...

Seriously, this is how these paccturds flip on every argument they try to make

Comment

You should convince your great idol floyd to pick on Pac for his next fight. Its an easy pay check, but no these guys don't want it to happen lol These Floyd minions are scared of something they saw in Pac. Easy pay check guys. what's the hold up? lol
        Guys, stop begging so much. Let Manny get his win over rios, then beat tim/jmm winner (assuming its tim) then he's back as the #1 conttender to the lineal ww crown.

I notice Manny and his fans call for the fight the loudest when the likelihood of it happening is the lowest. Whenever there is a 50/50 deal on the table or both have nothing scheduled, Manny has a cut or doesn't want to take ped tests, or we need to build a mega outdoor stadium.

Comment

Floyd could fight Pacquiao if he really wanted too. This isn't about top rank vs. golden boy. Floyd is his own boss (so he saids). He refuses to work with Arum. It's not that the fight CAN'T happen. He simply refuses to worth with Arum. His choice.

Comment

You should convince your great idol floyd to pick on Pac for his next fight. Its an easy pay check, but no these guys don't want it to happen lol These Floyd minions are scared of something they saw in Pac. Easy pay check guys. what's the hold up? lol
            I guess you miss the part where Floyd makes more fighting other people! As long as Pac continues to ask for more then he can get Floyd will continue making Pac's purses look like tips.

Comment

we know there's a lot of things to work out to make this mega fight happen. but what's funny is the flowm0s who btw also call themselves hardcore boxing fans, doesn't seem to want this to happen. they just seem content to parrot whatever floyd wants, not what THEY want as boxing fans.

the only resume if any that's going to be tainted here is floyd's if this fight wont ever happen. i never read any article that even labeled pac a coward because the fight didn't happen, almost always it's floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Did you even read my post before replying?

1. Bob Arum said he isn't going to work with Golden Boy, period.

2. Whats up with the stadium being built on the Las Vegas strip?

In order to make the fight, Pac would have to leave Top Rank, because Bob Arum isn't going to let the fight happen as long as Pac is signed to TR.

These are the facts, man. You guys keep coming with all these different angles to villify Mayweather and like ducking Pacquiao and it's getting downright ridiculous. Golden Boy and Mayweather offered Pacquiao the fight May 2012 and Top Rank wouldn't even entertain the idea.

And yes, financially, if the purses are being split down the middle, the money from the Pacquiao fight is completely inconsequential.
                Not facts. Floyd is not a Golden Boy fighter. It's not about working with Golden Boy. Floyd could simply fight without Golden Boy being involved if he wanted to.

Comment

[QUOTE=Spoon23;13786700]By Ivan Goldman

If Manny Pacquiao is such an inferior opponent, which is what Floyd Mayweather tells us, why doesn’t Floyd go out and pick up that easy $75 million? It’s still the biggest fight out there – offering him at least twice the money he’d make against Danny Garcia, Amir Khan, Marcos Maidana and Adrien Broner. These are the opponents we’re supposed to hunger for. They’re all excellent. They’re just not the best possible opponents for Mayweather, the number one pound-for-pound fighter in the world.

Very Good Post and if Pac wins big then the very next fight May 5 , JR should get the big money , Pac paid well and the fight MADE.

I still believe Pac can warp JR'z AZZZZZ.... Jr needs to locate that chicken blood in him and drain it OFF

Comment

Let the fight get signed and I'll be there

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                      What a terrible article.
                      Whats so terrible ????? The fact that somebody is coming up with a THREAT for yer precious ?

Comment

Working...
                      X