Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Won’t Floyd Mayweather Pick Up His ‘Easy’ $75 Mil and Fight Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Jeez live in the present homey. These guys don't give a fuvk about blood so no problem there. Why are you sweating the small stuff. The deal here is its the biggest paycheck for Floyd and it also good for your idol's resume to fight Pac after all has been said and done when he hangs up his gloves. Don't you want none of that?? I swear you flowmos are ******ed lol
    The small stuff like this proves Manny ducked the fight when it was closest to be made , and you still don't get it , now he is done he wants a cash out of the back of beating a B grade bum , I got no problems with Floyd schooling him , but the way you guys want it Floyd gets no credit for schooling his ass , all you gunna say is Manny was shot .

Comment

He won't pick up for the simple reason.He might just lose.That ''0" is more protected than the president hence he has kept it.All great fighters lose at one time or another if they seek out the creme de la creme opposition.
      Mayweather has proudly talked of his cherry picking/ducking of opponents
      like it's a badge of honor.It's not as cool as he thinks,even if he were to retire undefeated.
      But I predict even if he gets to 49-0 and his Showtime deal ends,he won't or can't retire.He'll lose to someone more anonymous than a wrong number a la Aaron Pryor and we'll feel sad that he had to go out that way.

Comment

It's not just about money. It's about recognition as a professional boxer and having a chance to dance with fellow elite and beat him. Is a prize in itself. Don't you guys want that for Floyd to improve his standings as an elite boxer lol

That is not just any fighter that's Pacquiao. Used to be P4P and still is a multiple division champ which you just compared to the likes of a Canelo lol.. Geez enough said.

I swear this Flowmos don't want anything to do with PAc. Case in point. It boggles the mind lol
        You're an idiot. Boxing is all about money. Why would Manny want a rematch Cotto then avenge his lost to Bradley. Why doesn't Manny accept Marquez's 50/50 to avenge being put to sleep and regain his stock. Boxing is about Money and at this point Manny needs Floyd. Manny will need to take a pay cut to dance with the best which Manny won't do. 40mill was a sweet deal if Manny was just looking to fight the best but Manny was looking at it more as a business angle then anything else.

Comment

All I heard was...

You guys keep forgetting the big picture. Floyd is all about the money fight. And this still is the biggest money fight to date. And Arum is all about money, Floyd is all about money. So there is no reason this shouldn't be made.
          It's a no brainer. It still "THE MONEY FIGHT.'
          Still a money fight.
          Hello? It's "MONEY MAYWEATHER." It's the money fight. Prize fighting? Ring a bell? Biggest pay check to be made? enough said.
          And then...

It's not just about money.

Comment

I think you meant, why wont manny come get that 40mil?

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
              I get that to most of us boxing fans on here the fight has lost much of it's appeal, but it's still a fight that will draw in the casuals. You mention boxing to people and they are the 2 names that will likely come up.

If Pacquiao can show he still has something left against Rios, then the fight with Mayweather is still a decent fight when you consider the alternatives.
              If? The entire Pac camp knows why they choose Rios as an opponent. Manny IS supposed to look phenomenal. This performance will not determine if he's deserving of a Floyd fight at all, IMO

Comment

It's obvious why this fight hasn't been made can't believe no one has said anything.

We are still waiting on the state of the art stadium that Bob "the Builder" Arum is going to make.

Comment

Arum doesn't really care about money at this point. He is old and rich, he already has more money than he can spend in his lifetime. He will not make the fight out of spite for Floyd and Oscar leaving him and making the biggest PPV fights without him.
                  And at this point Floyd would probably get more flack for fighting Pacquiao then for not fighting him. If he fights an older version of him it will just perpetuate the idea that Floyd cherry picks and waits for the big names to get older and shop worn. If he doesn't fight him he can at least say that Pac was ducking him as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Saul_Good View Post
                    All I heard was...

And then...

Yup and you still don't get why its suppose to be made. Its the money fight. It's called prize fighting and the recognition to go with the money.

Duck season for the flowmos I see lol

Comment

Originally posted by Saul_Good View Post
                      All I heard was...

And then...

You should convince your great idol floyd to pick on Pac for his next fight. Its an easy pay check, but no these guys don't want it to happen lol These Floyd minions are scared of something they saw in Pac. Easy pay check guys. what's the hold up? lol
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 09-27-2013, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X