Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Won’t Floyd Mayweather Pick Up His ‘Easy’ $75 Mil and Fight Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac's shot and might lose to Rios
    if he manages to win, Floyd will definitely fight him now
    he won't let Pac get beat again and retire when he can cash in on him
    the fight is a joke now, but Floyd will go for the money if Pac beats Rios

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      Pac's shot and might lose to Rios
      if he manages to win, Floyd will definitely fight him now
      he won't let Pac get beat again and retire when he can cash in on him
      the fight is a joke now, but Floyd will go for the money if Pac beats Rios
      whether its a joke or not. Still want to see it and a lot of boxing fans still want this over other fights. Its an offensive fighter vs a defensive fighte. It will be fun to watch.

That said. Pac looked good with Bradley and Marquez, it was the knockout that kinda dented pac, but to say he doesn't have it just for that counter punch that any good fighter can get hit on just says alot how little faith you guys have for PAc.

Maybe, his jaw is cracked, but will see in the rios fight, If he looks stellar I say he can bust floyd up still. Remember cotto went offensive and gave Floyd a hard time. Wait till PAc goes on the offensive this will still be a competitive fight. Any fighter can get caught by a lethal punch that doesn't mean he's shot. The rios fight will tell if PAc still has it. Hope so.

Comment

I really don't understand it either. It's an extremely winnable fight for him especially now since he waited and Pacquiao's been knocked out. If Pac disposes of Rios the hype will be back, it'll be just as big as Canelo-Mayweather as far as public appeal goes. It won't have that '09-'10 vibe to it but it's still bigger than anything else Floyd can take.

But it's always the same thing over and over. "Muh health, don't wanna end up like Ali doe."

Comment

How is he going to get 75 million for the fight at this point? The fight lost its luster. I wish the fight had happened in 2009-2010 but now I don't give a fuck about it. Time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            It's not just about money. It's about recognition as a professional boxer and having a chance to dance with fellow elite and beat him. Is a prize in itself. Don't you guys want that for Floyd to improve his standings as an elite boxer lol

That is not just any fighter that's Pacquiao. Used to be P4P and still is a multiple division champ which you just compared to the likes of a Canelo lol.. Geez enough said.

I swear this Flowmos don't want anything to do with PAc. Case in point. It boggles the mind lol
            U said earlier this is the money fight, and now u're saying it's not just about the money? lol what is going on?

Comment

This fight is damn near dead to me. Let Pac go one way and Floyd the other. Both are great, the debate will live on forever but at this point both fan bases will discredit the win. It's not 2009-2011 anymore.

Floyd's made a lot of money as has Manny. They did so without fighting each other. Both killed the fight and both are at fault. Move on

Comment

because it is not easy at all

Comment

What a terrible article.

Comment

I don't think Floyd can get $75 Million for this fight anymore, the lust is just not there anymore. Is it the biggest fight that can be made today? YES!

There's a few questions left to be answered...

Is Pacquiao still willing to take 40-45 million?
                    Has Floyd changed his stance on that? Pacquiao has lost 2 fights since that off of 40 million was made, Floyd could very well offer Manny 20-25 million, which would still be a record payday for Manny as far as he is concerned.

Does Bob Arum have other plans for Manny? Normally he had Pacquiao opponents chosen in advance, I can see a Bradley Rematch, a possible Marquez 5...he might try to sell the winner of Alvarado and Provdo

What about Pacquiao being a HBO fighter? Is he in contract with HBO?

Comment

Tell Manny to leave Top Rank and come to Showtime and get his pay day

Comment

Working...
                      X