Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Won’t Floyd Mayweather Pick Up His ‘Easy’ $75 Mil and Fight Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
    anyone remember roy jones vs glen johnson?

That was supposed to be his fight back in contention.

this fight will tell alot about pac. If Pac even has a little bit of a hard time he should hang it up
    Right. Glenn wasn't havin' it. Roy as great as he is isn't the same since.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      First let's see Pac get past bigger threats and get title belts.

Rios is supposed to be a mere sparring session. Nobody gives Rios a chance in hell of beating him. He'll probably make it a good fight 'til the end.

But what if Rios lands a whopper that puts Pac down and out?

Pac's stock would tumble even further making a May-Pac fight nulll and void.

Pac only has to prove that in his tuneup fight that he can still fight swing it with Rios, and look stellar doing it. The superfight with Floyd will automatically be back for sure. Pac is an ATG man,no need for what you call proving Geez! The rios fight will be substantial enough to know if he still got it.

And if he looked good doing it. This for sure will ignite the hype train and this fight will be back in full force.

Floyd better accept it this time or your idol will be called the Duckarooo of all time hehehe! Wether, you like it or not flowmos. Your man can't keep on ducking forever. Boxing fans will see right through him. This is an epic matchup that boxing fans still wants to see. 2 household names who can still duke it out. It will still be big. Pac just need to get past Rios.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 09-28-2013, 02:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Pac only has to prove that in his tuneup fight that he can still fight swing it with Rios, and look stellar doing it. The superfight with Floyd will automatically be back for sure. Pac is an ATG man,no need for what you call proving Geez! The rios fight will be substantial enough to know if he still got it.

And if he looked good doing it. This for sure will ignite the hype train and this fight will be back in full force.

Floyd better accept it this time or your idol will be called the Duckarooo of all time hehehe! Wether, you like it or not flowmos. Your man can't keep on ducking forever. Boxing fans will see it right through him. This is an epic matchup that boxing fans still wants to see. 2 household names who can still duke it out. It will still be big. Pac just to get past Rios.
        You may be right. I still say Pac needs to look spectacular against Rios. And even then, Arum's in the way.

Comment

• Some people really have a short memory.

Was money the only thing?

No last time they tried this, there was all kinds of bull**** about building stadiums, cuts that were only there if pac was fighting floyd but that healed magically if he was fighting JMM, and floyd having to ask the judge to move his jail date a 2nd time because pac couldnt only fight in june or whatever the **** it was. All of Arums usual bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            You may be right. I still say Pac needs to look spectacular against Rios. And even then, Arum's in the way.

This fight will never happen until after Arum dies. He wont make the fight. Money wasnt the only issue, it was really, really ****** ****.

Remember that ****? At one point, the fight was only possible through the assistance of Joe Jackson. Like what the **** is he going to do? Arum make a complete ****ing circus of it last go around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              By Ivan Goldman

In 1973 George Foreman knocked out Joe Frazier in the second round. Frazier went down six times before he was counted out. It was a disaster for previously undefeated Smokin’ Joe. But it didn’t suddenly make him an unfit opponent for Muhammad Ali, who decisioned him the next year in Madison Square Garden. And a year after that came the Ali-Frazier Thrilla in Manila, probably the greatest heavyweight battle ever fought. It wouldn’t have happened if Ali tried to label Frazier as no longer worthy. Ali wasn’t that kind of guy. He wanted to beat the best.
              I love how dude failed to mention that Joe Frazier had already handed Ali his first LOSS prior to getting KO'ed by Foreman. Meanwhile, Pacquiao's resume @ 147lbs is WEAK. Damned P A C T A R D s...

Comment

• Let me get this straight, people are looking at four rounds of a fight against Judah, but will completely ignore the struggles against the second best counterpuncher in the game (Marquez, of course)? Hey, I don't believe in triangle theories at all, but it seems some cling to them like a comfort blanket.... and will only choose that makes them feel warm and snug in their tidy whities.

I'd still love to see the fight, but I would like every rabid pac fan begging for this to sign up a declaration that they will give Mayweather full credit for winning. Will that happen? Not on your life! We'll see the "Mayweather waited for Pac to get old" and "Mayweather ducked a prime Pac" from here to boxing eterinity. I mean, look how gracious these people are toward Marquez. Most jumped straight to accusations of PEDs (oh the irony).

I couldn't care less about the money as I'm not seeing a cent of it. It'll be entertaining but won't mean as much as it could have (like Tyson/Lewis). It looks like those screaming "coward" have run out of things to be happy about, what with Pacquiao getting humliated and Mayweather continuing to win (and make megabucks doing it), it must really stick in the craw. Don't worry guys, if you're boxing fans, therenstill plenty to be grateful for. Chins up (unless there's a Marquez right coming your way).

Comment

• Originally posted by marvellous1 View Post
                  it looks like those screaming "coward" have run out of things to be happy about, what with pacquiao getting humliated and mayweather continuing to win (and make megabucks doing it), it must really stick in the craw. Don't worry guys, if you're boxing fans, therenstill plenty to be grateful for. chins up (unless there's a marquez right coming your way).
                  lmbao.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    lets be honest Pacquiao wishes he took 50/50 instead of fighting Clottey (assuming he was clean at the time) he wishes he took that 40 million when he was guaranteed 6million by Arum in his next fight

he made some really ****** business decisions he should just jump at any offer he gets from Mayweather at this point if he gets any
                    You cock keep talking about what Pac is getting. We are talking about here how much money Floyd will make in an easy fight if somehow he grows a pair of balls fighting Pac.

Last edited by straightleft; 09-28-2013, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                      I love how dude failed to mention that Joe Frazier had already handed Ali his first LOSS prior to getting KO'ed by Foreman. Meanwhile, Pacquiao's resume @ 147lbs is WEAK. Damned P A C T A R D s...
                      You failed to realize that they all faced each other! Foreman could have said why fight the guy (Ali) that lost and had difficulty against guys that I destroyed in a couple of rounds (Frazier and Norton)?

Comment

Working...
                      X