Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Won’t Floyd Mayweather Pick Up His ‘Easy’ $75 Mil and Fight Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
    But assuming Manny beats Rios and accepts the testing would you expect the fight to happen? I mean is Amir Khan really a more justifiable fight than Manny Pacquiao?
    Beating rios is good enough for you? Haha!

Comment

• Why can't people wait until Pacquiao gets a win first

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Why can't people wait until Pacquiao gets a win first
        PAC could get destroyed by Rios and they will still scream that he should be next for Floyd.

Comment

• video lol im not that old
          Then with all due respect, your really can't make a valid comparison then. Based on the comments from Mayweather's own trainer, Roger, I'm willing to bet SSR gives Mayweather all he can handle and then some!

Comment

• Originally posted by A_Jeffrey View Post
            if Mayweather doesn't want to accept challenges from strong fighters like Golovkin and Paquiao he should retire already. His resume is full of B- fighters and he continues to fight them over and over again.
            How do you dream this sht up , its total BS ,,,,

GGG wants nothing to do with Floyd at 154 , he said so himself just a few days ago , he wants to concentrate on 160 -168 , the weight GGG said he would go to get a Floyd fight was 154 .

Its interesting that he came out with this when he did , before the Canelo fight he makes the 154 statement , right after the Canelo fight he makes the second statement saying he wants none of Floyd .

He has also said the Canelo is the best fighter he has been in a ring with .

Hmmmm work it out kid .

As far as Manny , Floyd cant fight him because he gets weak from needles when its Floyd and wont fight unless he has a 14 day cut off , this was the reason he used to duck Floyd way back when they were prime , the manny fans agreed with all this gets weak BS as a reason to not agree to random testing .

Fast forward to now , and Lo and behold here is little Manny forcing the same OST onto a B grade loser ,,,, And with NO CUT OF DATE , Manny does not get weak from taking blood at all , that was a lie to DUCK the fight .

Check out that Manny slight of hand ninja ducking LOL
            Last edited by Reloaded; 09-27-2013, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by firstborn View Post
              Floyd is an a**hole but turning down any form of OST is a duck! If you're clean then you don't care when you're tested, you sign the contract for the biggedst payday of your life, then kick Mayweather's ass for making you take unnecessary tests. You don't claim to be scared of needles.

Arum, Pac and Mayweather are all to blame for the fight not happening, mostly Arum. To believe anything else is ridiculous.
              If you're the biggest name in the sport and was the face of boxing at the time, I'm not gonna let some scared ***** talk down on me and put salt on my name when I put on great fights and have been fighting everyone and destroying them. FLOYD came and name dropped pacquiao, trying to take his shine in all that. I'm a boxing fan, I am speaking from what I saw with my eyes and how the whole negotiation wnt down. Watched all the interviews the fighters were saying and from all that, FLOYD clearly ducked him. Idgaf, FLOYD straight up ducked him.

The fight should've happened right after cotto. The very next fight or one after the cotto fight. A-side meth.. Really? Lmao. Stop it
              Last edited by bayareamike; 09-27-2013, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
                If you're the biggest name in the sport and was the face of boxing at the time, I'm not gonna let some scared ***** talk down on me and put salt on my name when I put on great fights and have been fighting everyone and destroying them. FLOYD came and name dropped pacquiao, trying to take his shine in all that. I'm a boxing fan, I am speaking from what I saw with my eyes and how the whole negotiation wnt down. Watched all the interviews the fighters were saying and from all that, FLOYD clearly ducked him. Idgaf, FLOYD straight up ducked him.
                All PAC needed to do was agree and he didn't. PAC ducked him and that's how I saw it cause that's how it went down. These are facts not opinions

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  By Ivan Goldman

If Manny Pacquiao is such an inferior opponent, which is what Floyd Mayweather tells us, why doesn’t Floyd go out and pick up that easy $75 million? It’s still the biggest fight out there – offering him at least twice the money he’d make against Danny Garcia, Amir Khan, Marcos Maidana and Adrien Broner. These are the opponents we’re supposed to hunger for. They’re all excellent. They’re just not the best possible opponents for Mayweather, the number one pound-for-pound fighter in the world.

The fact is, when it comes to fighting Pacquiao, Mayweather is not off the hook. Just because he says it’s so, and just because boxing “analysts” nod their head in bewildered agreement and no longer distress by Floyd bringing it up, that doesn’t make it so. Facts say the opposite. The only reason those other opponents make any financial sense is because Mayweather’s team negotiated such an advantageous contract with Showtime, which was willing to give away the store in order to inflict harm on HBO, its blood enemy. Apparently he could make millions against Butterbean.

http://www.*************.com/columns...anny-pacquiao/

Why do haters like you keep posting crap like this on a daily basis. All of you keyboard cowards should realize by now that the reason a Mayweather/Pacquaio fight has not taken place is because Bob Arum doesn't want it to take place. It has nothing to do with Pacquaio or Mayweather.

I could ask the question, Why hasn't Pacquaio fought Danny Garcia, Matthysse, Lamont Peterson, Alexander, Guererro or Martinez? Why is he fighting Rios, a mediocre 140 pounder who lost his last fight instead of one of these contenders? The answer is 1) Because Bob Arum doesn't want him to fight these guys and 2) Because that is who Bob Arum wants him to fight.

Clowns and idiots like you continuously lie to yourselves and each other by saying ****** sh.t like 'Mayweather/Pac did not fight because Mayweather only offered Pacquaio $40 million with no cut of the PPV revenue' and 'Mayweather used a psychological trick to dodge Pacquiaio by asking for random drug tests when he knew Pac would refuse.'

You choose to ignore everything that has happened, such as Pacquaio refusing to take the drug test; Bob Arum faking a negotiation that included phony countdown clock; Arum refusing to sit down with Richard Schafer to negotiate a fight for May 2012; Arum lying about building a temporary stadium; Arum lying about Pacquaio having a cut that would not heal until June 2012, even though he was ready to make Pacquaio/Marquez for May 2012 when he thought Mayweather was going to be in jail at that time; Pac claiming that he would take a lesser share of the revenue and then denying saying it a week later; and last but not least, the fact that Pacquaio got KTFO by Marquez.

You pretend like these things never happened the way **********s pretend that the George Bush presidency never existed and Barack ***** is responsible for all of America's economic problems. You lie to yourselves daily by claiming that Mayweather is ducking Pacquaio. If Mayweather actually fought him, you would claim he waited until Pacquaio was past his prime, even though Mayweather is two years older and far more past his prime than Pacquaio.

The truth is and always has been that Pacquaio is nothing more than a puppet controlled by puppeteer Bob Arum, and the puppeteer is not willing to sacrifice his prized puppet to Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    PAC could get destroyed by Rios and they will still scream that he should be next for Floyd.
                    You would think that winning would be the start, I guess not.

Comment

• Simple Floyd doesn't want to lose his 0, or get beating up.

As Floyd said himself, his health is more important to him than money or his legacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X