Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Won’t Floyd Mayweather Pick Up His ‘Easy’ $75 Mil and Fight Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    You cock keep talking about what Pac is getting. We are talking about here how much money Floyd will make in an easy fight if somehow he grows a pair of balls fighting Pac.

I really don't see what's so hard to understand here.

Floyd is saying no money is worth fighting a roided cheat. He's saying keep the money because if he possibly gets hurt from fighting a steroid cheat, the money won't matter. He also says, he's not scared but only asking for Pac to provide a little blood and urine.

Don't see what's so hard to understand about that

Comment

• Mayweather is a insecure dude. You guys should know that by now. So when Pacquiao was talked about as the number 1 p4p fighter Mayweather was not really happy. He didn't like all the stuff that the fans and media were saying about him so he always remembered that.

So his point is why should he give Pacquiao his biggest pay day.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        I really don't see what's so hard to understand here.

Floyd is saying no money is worth fighting a roided cheat. He's saying keep the money because if he possibly gets hurt from fighting a steroid cheat, the money won't matter. He also says, he's not scared but only asking for Pac to provide a little blood and urine.

Don't see what's so hard to understand about that
        If you are talking to Floyd fans, they will eat what you are saying but the truth of the matter is that Floyd said this AFTER Manny had said yes to Floyd's version of drug testing.

Comment

• Pacquiao has been kicking his own butt for passing on a measly blood and urine test.

And now his fans are clamoring for a match with Floyd when he hasn't even gotten passed Rios.

Every other opponent who agreed to random testing took it and fought Floyd. No hassles, no bickering, no book of excuses.

Pac and Arum wanted to play merry-go-round until the inevitable.

Now they demand random testing for Marquez.

What a laugh.

Comment

• I'm a Pac fan, but I want Rios to retire him so Floyd will forever be known as the guy who ducked Pac and have zero chance of ever redeeming his ducking rep. That way I'll have years of being entertained by seeing Floyd the butt of jokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              I'm a Pac fan, but I want Rios to retire him so Floyd will forever be known as the guy who ducked Pac and have zero chance of ever redeeming his ducking rep. That way I'll have years of being entertained by seeing Floyd the butt of jokes.
              No if Rios retires him people will call him a bum who never stood a chance anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
                This fight will never happen until after Arum dies. He wont make the fight. Money wasnt the only issue, it was really, really ****** ****.

Remember that ****? At one point, the fight was only possible through the assistance of Joe Jackson. Like what the **** is he going to do? Arum make a complete ****ing circus of it last go around.

He also claimed if he signed with Don king the fight would be made the next day. Then he said after a new stadium was built the fight would be made.

Fact is when they couldn't avoid talk of random blood and urine testing anymore, they went and sued for a little bit of money instead of giving up a little blood and urine.

What a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  You failed to realize that they all faced each other! Foreman could have said why fight the guy (Ali) that lost and had difficulty against guys that I destroyed in a couple of rounds (Frazier and Norton)?
                  Pacquiao has walked away from the biggest payday of his career - TWICE. Maybe that's why Pacquiao's resume above 130 is so weak. He ducks and dodges his toughest challenges...

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    If you are talking to Floyd fans, they will eat what you are saying but the truth of the matter is that Floyd said this AFTER Manny had said yes to Floyd's version of drug testing.
                    No he didn't ever agree to anything. He would say he did, but turn around and recant after supposedly "agreeing".

And what do you mean Floyd's version? Manny's doing the same exact thing with Rios. You need to change it to Manny's version.

Comment

• Mayweather gets whipped and he knows it, no way that shoulder roll **** works against a speed demon with power and relentlessness and footspeed and endurance like Pac. Not to mention the southpaw stance...Floyd will get exposed for the duck he is and could potentially do the stanky leg.

Comment

Working...
                      X