Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: 30 Lucas Matthysse rabbit/behind-head/illegal shots; 22 Garcia illegal shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    Just made the video, tell me what you think.

Job well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Really? Don't go around calling people dumb, lest you come across as dumb yourself. Below is one of my posts I found from yesterday:

The rabbit punches I remembered from the fight were the cleaner ones, not all that blurry activity in the clinches. I'm not saying they were "Danny's fault," but he helped. As the video shows, many of the "rabbit punches" Matthysse landed were actually to the side of the head. And taking the Peterson fight into account is one thing, but trying to transfer the infractions of that fight to this one is another.
      Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Somebody needs to make a video of that, 'cause I certainly didn't see many during the fight. I'd love to see the proof. I saw one kidney punch early on, where Garcia was lunging towards Matthysse and Lucas caught him in the back. I'd be quite surprised if someone can demonstrate even a half-dozen rabbit punches by Matthysse. And even then, some would've been delivered while Danny was attempting to duck. Lucas wasn't fouling nearly as flagrantly as Garcia was. Not even close.

lol, looks like uve been chsnging your stance all day, which is reason enough for u to just walk away. and tell me this, how the hell did danny help cause the rabbit punches??? by clinching?? u do realize that most times the way u really ever get rabbit punched is in the clinch rite? and even with that, rabbit punches don't happen often, and there are plenty of fighters who fight in the clinch but don't rabbit punch. so explain to me how danny helped cause the rabbit punches, was he turning his back? no. was he doing anything that would normally make a rabbit punch inavoidable? no. but yet they occurred about as often as the low blows did. my man, I can honestly say ur full of it. take those blinders off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Go jump in a lake loser. You have to earn your right to trolling all over again. What happened to your hero? Even rabbit punches couldn't hurt Danny. Cry baby. Matthysse never even wobbled Danny. Nobody will respect what you has to say for a long time. It's no ones fault but your own lol.
        Calm down girl, your boy won fair and squa... well, maybe not fair and square but he won, right? That's all that matters to sht for brains like you. Hey, Floyd won too, and beating slow azz green 24 year old Canelo makes him without a doubt the best of all times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          You can't be serious. A punch to the side of the head is legal. Rabbit punches aren't legal. Matthysse threw more than enough to get warned, and should've had a poit taken. They rattle the brain. There is no padding back there. To say that most many landed on the side of the head is a joke. Posters are telling you that Danny low blows landed on or above the belt line and you don't believe them so why should anyone believe you.

When will the crying stop? When, lmao?
          And when did I say otherwise? And there's padding on the side of the head or face? Which do you mean? "Many" or "most?" There is a difference. I said "many," which is true.

The rabbit punches I remembered from the fight were the cleaner ones, not all that blurry activity in the clinches. I'm not saying they were "Danny's fault," but he helped. As the video shows, many of the "rabbit punches" Matthysse landed were actually to the side of the head. And taking the Peterson fight into account is one thing, but trying to transfer the infractions of that fight to this one is another.

Comment

This gets better by the minute.......................as I said before, Lucas fouled Danny all night with rabbit punches....ALL NIGHT!!

You can clearly see how Lucas was intentionally hitting behind Danny's head.
            Sign of frustration I think so, once you cant ko a guy with your best punch it becomes a world of $h!t

Bottom line Danny took Lucas punches very well and brought everything back to him.

Good fight with the clear winner leaving the ring with his hands raised up!!

Danny Garcia!!
            Last edited by whitealltrac; 09-25-2013, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Somebody needs to make a video of that, 'cause I certainly didn't see many during the fight. I'd love to see the proof. I saw one kidney punch early on, where Garcia was lunging towards Matthysse and Lucas caught him in the back. I'd be quite surprised if someone can demonstrate even a half-dozen rabbit punches by Matthysse. And even then, some would've been delivered while Danny was attempting to duck. Lucas wasn't fouling nearly as flagrantly as Garcia was. Not even close.
              I don't understand what you're trying to say with the bold.

And as for Matthysse landing low, he didn't. I have no problem acknowledging Lucas hit behind the head and even in the back a couple of times, but he didn't stray low. Even if he did, it was so rare that there's no point comparing his infractions with Garcia's.
              ...The rabbit punches I remembered from the fight were the cleaner ones, not all that blurry activity in the clinches. I'm not saying they were "Danny's fault," but he helped. As the video shows, many of the "rabbit punches" Matthysse landed were actually to the side of the head. And taking the Peterson fight into account is one thing, but trying to transfer the infractions of that fight to this one is another.
              Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              lol, looks like uve been chsnging your stance all day, which is reason enough for u to just walk away. and tell me this, how the hell did danny help cause the rabbit punches??? by clinching?? u do realize that most times the way u really ever get rabbit punched is in the clinch rite? and even with that, rabbit punches don't happen often, and there are plenty of fighters who fight in the clinch but don't rabbit punch. so explain to me how danny helped cause the rabbit punches, was he turning his back? no. was he doing anything that would normally make a rabbit punch inavoidable? no. but yet they occurred about as often as the low blows did. my man, I can honestly say ur full of it. take those blinders off.
              Where are the inconsistencies? You made an error and looked silly, so you come back and prove my point? You're just making it worse.

I admit that Matthysse's rabbit punches were more than I previously thought -- sorry I don't have a photographic memory and couldn't recall every nuance of the fight -- but the fact is I acknowledged Lucas fouled.

As for the rabbit punches occurring in the clinch, this is true. But so what? It's also true that many fighters don't rabbit punch in the clinch. Again, so what? Matthysse was trying to hit the head. Sometimes he landed cleanly, sometimes he didn't. The rabbit punches tended to happen when Garcia would bury his head into Lucas's shoulder.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                Just made the video, tell me what you think.

this is the sickest counter since that left hook Swift knocked Morales through the ropes with.....green ****ing k!!!.....nice one family!!!

Comment

Where are the inconsistencies? You made an error and looked silly, so you come back and prove my point? You're just making it worse.

I admit that Matthysse's rabbit punches were more than I previously thought -- sorry I don't have a photographic memory and couldn't recall every nuance of the fight -- but the fact is I acknowledged Lucas fouled.

As for the rabbit punches occurring in the clinch, this is true. But so what? It's also true that many fighters don't rabbit punch in the clinch. Again, so what? Matthysse was trying to hit the head. Sometimes he landed cleanly, sometimes he didn't. The rabbit punches tended to happen when Garcia would bury his head into Lucas's shoulder.
                  so now u are making excuses for one fighter while condemning the other. gotcha. like I said, admit ur biased and move on. uve been acting like ur unbiased since the fight ended but its clear as day u are just as bad as the rest of these whining lucas fans. in your opinion lucas' fouls were unintentional and danny's were intentional. nevermind the fact that they were both consistently warned and nevermind the fact that they both continued to stray close danny around the waistline and lucas behind the ear. u just think its different because u want it to be rite?

Comment

• Obviously there needs to be a rematch the key point in the fight is mathysse eye swollen shut instantly and Danny took advantage of it, the low blows were very suspect

Comment

And when did I say otherwise? And there's padding on the side of the head or face? Which do you mean? "Many" or "most?" There is a difference. I said "many," which is true.
                      So only a few Matthysse rabbit punches landed, but many others landed on the side of the head is what you're saying?

But most of Danny's low blows were low while others land on the hip or thigh. So all were low, gotcha!

Comment

Working...
                      X