Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: 30 Lucas Matthysse rabbit/behind-head/illegal shots; 22 Garcia illegal shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMFAO, where are the Danny haters?

Sick of there crying. Now they are going to say that it is worst to get hit on the nuts with a protector cup than behind the head

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarAnt05 View Post
      Great response video. Like I said yesterday, if you can get away with it, its "legal".
      I agree. Said the same thing.

Unlike Garcia fans, I won't deny that playing rough was part of Lucas' strategy and blame all of those punches on Garcia leaning in and clinching. Obviously Lucas was throwing at the back of the head to do damage in the clinch, just like Danny was throwing low to do damage.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        Just made the video, tell me what you think.
        Nice job on the vid, bro; but although there were definitely some rabbit punches thrown, I don't think it proves Matthysse was "rabbit punch happy."

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
        ...Example the punches at 3,4,8 and 10 seconds were all on the side of the head.
        There was even a wild hook Lucas threw in the 10th that missed entirely.

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
        If you clinch your opponent (something Garca did over 100 times in the fight and more than Khan against Peterson which people went crazy about) and he tries to punch you in the clinch and you turn your head you're the one causing the foul. Same way if you pull you opponent's head down and cause his punch to land low (something Matthysse did 2 or 3 times) its your on fault.

Over half of the punches in your video aren't to the back of the head and the majority of the ones that are were caused by Garcia himself turning his head in the clinch as Matthysse tried to punch him. That's my opinion on it you can agree or disagree i don't care.
        I can't really add any more to this. Mikhnienko said it all.

Comment

Get a life. This video says a whole lot more about you than it does about Lucas.

Comment

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
            Get a life. This video says a whole lot more about you than it does about Lucas.
            So a Lucas stan makes a video it's okay, but if a Danny supporter makes one he needs to get a life? I've been on the record of saying I'm a fan of BOTH fighters. I just can't stand Lucas butthurt stans on this site.

If you have nothing valuable to add to the discussion please leave the thread.

Comment

That's the point though, people only acknowledge 1 fighter's fouls and completely ignore the others.
              That's not entirely true. I'll speak for myself: The reason why I've focused more on Garcia's fouls than Matthysse's is because Lucas's fouls were always aided by Danny, while Garcia's fouls were always a solo effort. Matthysse contributed to two low blows by pulling Danny's head down. The rest were Garcia's doing.

As Mikhnienko pointed out, the rabbit punches Lucas landed were as the result of Garcia clinching and turning his head. The shot to the stones Danny landed in the twelfth was unaided and looked about as intentional as can be. I didn't see anything like that coming from Lucas in your video.

Comment

• When you clinch your opponent that frequently then you are bound to have those type of circumstances. The rabbit punches are not to your taste just as the constant clinching is not to my liking. I would do the same until the referee intervenes.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  That's not entirely true. I'll speak for myself: The reason why I've focused more on Garcia's fouls than Matthysse's is because Lucas's fouls were always aided by Danny, while Garcia's fouls were always a solo effort. Matthysse contributed to two low blows by pulling Danny's head down. The rest were Garcia's doing.

As Mikhnienko pointed out, the rabbit punches Lucas landed were as the result of Garcia clinching and turning his head. The shot to the stones Danny landed in the twelfth was unaided and looked about as intentional as can be. I didn't see anything like that coming from Lucas in your video.
                  dude, honestly just stop. just say your biased and move on. there were a few clan rabbit punches from lucas in this fight and in the Peterson fight, just like there were a few low blows from danny. purposely ignoring one or being blind to one over the other is really pathetic. yesterday u swore there weren't any rabbit punches, today its "its danny's fault'" if u were just unbiased u would just avoid the thread instead of just making yourself look dumb. or do u need to see the Peterson fight as well?

Comment

This is a great video

Comment

So a Lucas stan makes a video it's okay, but if a Danny supporter makes one he needs to get a life?
                      You both need to get a life.

It's irrelevant who you support.

Comment

Working...
                      X