Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: 30 Lucas Matthysse rabbit/behind-head/illegal shots; 22 Garcia illegal shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
    You both need to get a life.

It's irrelevant who you support.
    I need to get a life.....says the guy posing as Max Kellerman on a boxing forum

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      I need to get a life.....says the guy posing as Max Kellerman on a boxing forum
      I don't pose as Max. My name is Max. We're both gods.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        dude, honestly just stop. just say your biased and move on. there were a few clan rabbit punches from lucas in this fight and in the Peterson fight, just like there were a few low blows from danny. purposely ignoring one or being blind to one over the other is really pathetic. yesterday u swore there weren't any rabbit punches, today its "its danny's fault'" if u were just unbiased u would just avoid the thread instead of just making yourself look dumb. or do u need to see the Peterson fight as well?
        Really? Don't go around calling people dumb, lest you come across as dumb yourself. Below is one of my posts I found from yesterday:

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        I don't understand what you're trying to say with the bold.

And as for Matthysse landing low, he didn't. I have no problem acknowledging Lucas hit behind the head and even in the back a couple of times, but he didn't stray low. Even if he did, it was so rare that there's no point comparing his infractions with Garcia's.
        The rabbit punches I remembered from the fight were the cleaner ones, not all that blurry activity in the clinches. I'm not saying they were "Danny's fault," but he helped. As the video shows, many of the "rabbit punches" Matthysse landed were actually to the side of the head. And taking the Peterson fight into account is one thing, but trying to transfer the infractions of that fight to this one is another.

Comment

• I have never seen fans this much butthurt in my life. They can even grasp reality.

Bottom line both guys were in a fight and neither complained, the better man won. I will be always a Lucas fan and will continue to support Danny

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            That's not entirely true. I'll speak for myself: The reason why I've focused more on Garcia's fouls than Matthysse's is because Lucas's fouls were always aided by Danny, while Garcia's fouls were always a solo effort. Matthysse contributed to two low blows by pulling Danny's head down. The rest were Garcia's doing.

As Mikhnienko pointed out, the rabbit punches Lucas landed were as the result of Garcia clinching and turning his head. The shot to the stones Danny landed in the twelfth was unaided and looked about as intentional as can be. I didn't see anything like that coming from Lucas in your video.
            Its all very simple people. You dont do any of what we saw Danny do that night unless you already know you'll be allowed to get away with it. But hey, that's boxing for you as of today. Every once in a while we get to see a good fight so I'll take that and avoid wasting time with the ugly corrupt side of the boxing world. Shameful stuff, remind me of Latigo Coggi vs Eder Gonzalez

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              I have never seen fans this much butthurt in my life. They can even grasp reality.

Bottom line both guys were in a fight and neither complained, the better man won. I will be always a Lucas fan and will continue to support Danny
              In the end, that's true. But what would be the purpose of a site like this if fans couldn't discuss what they thought about the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Really? Don't go around calling people dumb, lest you come across as dumb yourself. Below is one of my posts I found from yesterday:

The rabbit punches I remembered from the fight were the cleaner ones, not all that blurry activity in the clinches. I'm not saying they were "Danny's fault," but he helped. As the video shows, many of the "rabbit punches" Matthysse landed were actually to the side of the head. And taking the Peterson fight into account is one thing, but trying to transfer the infractions of that fight to this one is another.
                You can't be serious. A punch to the side of the head is legal. Rabbit punches aren't legal. Matthysse threw more than enough to get warned, and should've had a poit taken. They rattle the brain. There is no padding back there. To say that most many landed on the side of the head is a joke. Posters are telling you that Danny low blows landed on or above the belt line and you don't believe them so why should anyone believe you.

When will the crying stop? When, lmao?

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                  Its all very simple people. You dont do any of what we saw Danny do that night unless you already know you'll be allowed to get away with it. But hey, that's boxing for you as of today. Every once in a while we get to see a good fight so I'll take that and avoid wasting time with the ugly corrupt side of the boxing world. Shameful stuff, remind me of Latigo Coggi vs Eder Gonzalez
                  Go jump in a lake loser. You have to earn your right to trolling all over again. What happened to your hero? Even rabbit punches couldn't hurt Danny. Cry baby. Matthysse never even wobbled Danny. Nobody will respect what you have to say for a long time. It's no ones fault but your own lol.
                  Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 09-25-2013, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I agree. Said the same thing.

Unlike Garcia fans, I won't deny that playing rough was part of Lucas' strategy and blame all of those punches on Garcia leaning in and clinching. Obviously Lucas was throwing at the back of the head to do damage in the clinch, just like Danny was throwing low to do damage.
                    Bo, thank you for this post. Green K sent. That's honesty from a guy who rooted to Matthysse.

Comment

• OP: I am looking forward to your next video of Danny Garcia's best knockouts to a Linkin Park song.

Comment

Working...
                      X