Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: 30 Lucas Matthysse rabbit/behind-head/illegal shots; 22 Garcia illegal shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of those were hip shots, and grazing ones at that. Technically, they are still a low blow, but the referee has to put things in perspective. Deducting enough points to change the out come of the fight, would have been a terrible injustice. Lucas was the clear loser in that fight. Quite crying. I should have known Mattysse fans would be the biggest cry baby fan base in boxing. Just look at how much **** they talked before the fight. Bunch of teenagers or really ****** adults I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Why is that funny? That's exactly what it was. You think it was a coincidence that he was working with the master himself for this fight:

Nope not a coincidence at all. I'm laughing because it doesn't make it legal.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        They're not on the belt line, they're on his thigh. How can this be disputed? It's clear as day in the video. See what you want to see I guess
        you understood wrong

re read what the conversation is about...........no one said that all of them were on the belt line. some of them were on the belt line & some were on the hip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Yeah. Now on the flip side. Do you consider rabbit punches dangerous!
          Omar Chavez killed a guy with rabbit punches but hey if Danny had died who cares?

Comment

• Danny "Family ***els" Garcia

Comment

• Remember how you Lucas tards wanted smoger to ref so he could batter Danny with no interruption? Lol you think smoger would have done anything different? But of course now weeks is "corrupted" and a bad ref. you guys sure know how to change your tune after a fight

Comment

• Seriously? LOL most of those shots on the vid are on the belt line and then the worst ones was because Matthyse was pulling garcia's head down.

FYI Im a matthyse fan myself.

Comment

• Mathysse should've low blowed Garcia back, if he landed as many low blows as Garcia, it would have been different down the stretch.

Rminds me of Mares vs Abgeko, on that fight only he went low the whole time.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    A foul is a foul, but the circumstances have to be considered. There were a couple of times where Matthysse pushed Garcia's head down. That obviously has to be taken into consideration. The difference is that Danny continually and blatantly low-blowed Lucas throughout the fight, so much so that I have to believe it was intentional.
                    Matthysse continuously rabbit punched when frustrated by Danny's clinching. Neither fighter complained. I'm seeing more complaints here than from the fighter. Cop that album doe.

Comment

• I have seen waaay worse officiating than this (pretty much any Mares fight, Dirrel vs Abe etc) , but I don't remember there being 27 pages' worth of b.itching about it.

As it turns out, Matthysse is not the world beater you guys thought he was. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X