Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: 30 Lucas Matthysse rabbit/behind-head/illegal shots; 22 Garcia illegal shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    So only a few Matthysse rabbit punches landed, but many others landed on the side of the head is what you're saying?

But most of Danny's low blows were low while others land on the hip or thigh. So all were low, gotcha!
    Dannys lowblows vid is like you're kryptonite. Youre pulling a ted cruz going on 20 hours fighting this video that clearly shows multiple intentional low blows. But hey that "ring intelligence" right?

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Where are the inconsistencies? You made an error and looked silly, so you come back and prove my point? You're just making it worse.

I admit that Matthysse's rabbit punches were more than I previously thought -- sorry I don't have a photographic memory and couldn't recall every nuance of the fight -- but the fact is I acknowledged Lucas fouled.

As for the rabbit punches occurring in the clinch, this is true. But so what? It's also true that many fighters don't rabbit punch in the clinch. Again, so what? Matthysse was trying to hit the head. Sometimes he landed cleanly, sometimes he didn't. The rabbit punches tended to happen when Garcia would bury his head into Lucas's shoulder.
      All fighters turn their head when clinching. That doesn't mean that you can rabbit punch. Some will land clean. Some of Matthysses punches did land on the side of the head. Most of them were rabbit punches.

Some of Danny's low blows landed on the belt or under the navel or slide down off of Matthysses gloves when they were blocked.

It's a fight. These things happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Dannys lowblows vid is like you're kryptonite. Youre pulling a ted cruz going on 20 hours fighting this video that clearly shows multiple intentional low blows. But hey that "ring intelligence" right?
        You thought that you were somebody pre Matthysse Garcia , and ended up a nobody, lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by JrX View Post
          Obviously there needs to be a rematch the key point in the fight is mathysse eye swollen shut instantly and Danny took advantage of it, the low blows were very suspect
          And Matthysses rabbit punches were legit?

Comment

And Matthysses rabbit punches were legit?
            What happens if you want to hug your opponent in a boxing match... an ideal response.

Comment

• Originally posted by miniq View Post
              What happens if you want to hug your opponent in a boxing match... an ideal response.
              You gotta clarify this.

Comment

• Weeks let them fight. It was a rough fight. End of story.

Comment

Weeks let them fight. It was a rough fight. End of story.
                  you can only fight rough and dirty if you are trying to beat a boxer like floyd, rigo, danny, ward, etc. Otherwise, its not fair to fight like that.

Comment

• Poor Lucas

Comment

• Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                      Poor Lucas

Lmmfao. Wow!

Comment

Working...
                      X