Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: 30 Lucas Matthysse rabbit/behind-head/illegal shots; 22 Garcia illegal shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Excellent. Agreed to all. The breakdown of how fouls are to be dealt with is spot-on. It's amazing. Boxing is the worst of all sports in almost every category. It's the things that we love about it that keep us coming back. No other sport has such poor judging, officiating and match-making.
    Exactly. Had he warned Matthysse for his rabbit punching early in the fight, Danny wouldn't have gotten hit with so many of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      in general thats my impression. I apologize if I labeled you incorrectly.

Look, I get your point. I just don't like the slowed down edited video from disgruntled fans as proof. It has a very Rodney Kingish feel to it.
      That I get, I hated the "Watch JMM step on Manny's foot in slo-mo" craze that happened here. Just agree to disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Excellent. Agreed to all. The breakdown of how fouls are to be dealt with is spot-on. It's amazing. Boxing is the worst of all sports in almost every category. It's the things that we love about it that keep us coming back. No other sport has such poor judging, officiating and match-making.
        Can you honestly think of sport where this stuff is just debated the next week as the norm? The Seattle-Green Bay game last year had everyone in a uproar and it was one mistake

Comment

• Danny could show Eusebio Pedroza, Andre Golota, Terry Norris, and Abner Mares a thing or two about low blows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            and no other sports have fans that whine so much when their team/guy loses.
            NBA officials don't foul out stars for anything and NFL ref's make tons of mistakes every game but nobody plays the victim better than boxing fans, they think only boxers they like are being "robbed"

Comment

• Originally posted by BadStoppage View Post
              NBA officials don't foul out stars for anything and NFL ref's make tons of mistakes every game but nobody plays the victim better than boxing fans, they think only boxers they like are being "robbed"
              Yea an if it costs them the game, the media points it out and make a huge deal of it. Boxing doesn't really have that outlet, its fight fought then forgotten.

Not saying the low blows cost matt the fight but they were apparent.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Remember how you Lucas tards wanted smoger to ref so he could batter Danny with no interruption? Lol you think smoger would have done anything different? But of course now weeks is "corrupted" and a bad ref. you guys sure know how to change your tune after a fight
                Quoting myself so you all can stop crying

Comment

• Cop that Album The Hypocrites

In stores now!

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarAnt05 View Post
                    Its a damn fight!!!! If you can get away with, then its fair. Lucas isnt complaining, he lost to the better man that night. People can go back and forth about who fought dirty but it still remains that Dannny won the fight by imposing his style. Im pretty sure we can make tons of videos of every boxer doing something that might be dirty, but if you dont get caught, it didnt happen. The machine is still my boy and will come back twice as strong.
                    Right on the money

Comment

• Low blows had nothing to do with Danny neutralizing Lucas the entire fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X