Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman says his next KO victim will be Soto-Karass, then someone "big" 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Thurman hype is already out of control, good prospect but about as far as it should be going. People are just suckers for punchers. They hype all these punchers up and are the first off the bandwagon when they get found out.

I wasn't impressed when he fought Diego Chaves, In fact I felt Chaves was dog**** myself and another Hector Saldivia.

Karass will test Thurman. We're really about to find out an awful lot about Thurman if you ask me.
    Karass is way too slow and available. Thurman can move if he needs to, can counter and seems to have a solid chin. It's not that he looks amazing, but seems solid all around and is a real natural welter. The welter top 10 is packed with smaller guys, who are not solid all around

Comment

Win vs soto karass. And target mosley or alexander
      And fight them in LA or st louis. And beat them down.
      Target broner or garcia

Comment

If Chaves could find him I have no reason to believe Karass can not. Karass isn't a flat-footed pressure fighter who is going to try and fight cute and look for one big shot. Hes a boxer-puncher with a tremendous engine.

Everyone who has fought Thurman has done squat but shell up doing an Arthur Abraham tribute. Karass won't, he'll happily come in behind his jab and throw leather.

Its an intriguing fight. Karass is tough as hell, big at welter & has a great engine. He has an underrated jab IMO & has improved a lot. I don't feel Thurman is walking through him. I don't think anybody walks through Karass without a fight.
        Hes not a great fighter but hes solid and has the heart of a lion. A dedicated bodypuncher.

I feel Karass is going to give him a tough fight & a lot tougher than maybe most expect.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Thurman hype is already out of control, good prospect but about as far as it should be going. People are just suckers for punchers. They hype all these punchers up and are the first off the bandwagon when they get found out.

I wasn't impressed when he fought Diego Chaves, In fact I felt Chaves was dog**** myself and another Hector Saldivia.

Karass will test Thurman. We're really about to find out an awful lot about Thurman if you ask me.
          Not sold on him myself. I bet he gets berto after karass if he beats him.

Comment

Working...
          X