Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman says his next KO victim will be Soto-Karass, then someone "big" 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman says his next KO victim will be Soto-Karass, then someone "big" 2014

"It looks like the next knockout victim will be Soto-Karass. I'll probably end up fighting Soto-Karass, then something big in 2014. You know me baby, nothing but knockouts. It only takes one from One-Time."
    Maybe Mayweather bout sometime before Mayweather contract's over?

Also on Robert Guerrero

"He was proposed the fight by Richard Schaefer, and he said 'No thanks.' I don't know what he's doing in his career right now. I just know that he didn't have a fight lined up. He's a great fighter and I was hoping to step into the ring with one of the big names out there. But obviously, he's just another one that doesn't want to fight Keith Thurman."
    http://www.sportsworldnews.com/artic...2014-video.htm

on a side night can anyone see Danny Garcia fighting the winner of Amir Khan vs Devon Alexander (probably Khan). Then winner of Garcia vs Khan II fights Mayweather?
    Last edited by Bushidō; 09-22-2013, 03:13 AM.

Who is he talking about in the second paragraph?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Probably Guerrero, who was being lined up to fight him, but turned the fight down.

Comment

Robert Guerrero

Comment

Guerrero is a coward, lost alot of respect for him after his cheap excuses of Floyd "running" when Mayweather owned him and now a 100% blatant duck of Thurman would would KTFO Guerrero anyway

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
            Robert Guerrero
            Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
            Probably Guerrero, who was being lined up to fight him, but turned the fight down.
            Thank you gentlemen, makes sense.

It's unfortunate that'd be a hell of a fight. First Maidana and now Guerrero? Thurman has the division shook!

Comment

Thank you gentlemen, makes sense.

It's unfortunate that'd be a hell of a fight. First Maidana and now Guerrero? Thurman has the division shook!
              that may be true but he also needs a name opponent on his record so it's worth it for these guys to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                Guerrero is a coward, lost alot of respect for him after his cheap excuses of Floyd "running" when Mayweather owned him and now a 100% blatant duck of Thurman would would KTFO Guerrero anyway
                Guerrero has a great chin. Thurman is a puncher but his record is deceiving.

Comment

Great, in San Diego?

Comment

Cool. Thurman wins but its going to be entertaining while it lasts. Id still love to see him fight the Ghost though. Would be an interesting and competetive match up.

Comment

Working...
                    X