No announcement yet.

Tonights British fights chat...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    America is 6-7 times the size of Britain, yet Britain's amateur fighters shits on Americas.

you know your country boxes well when you're bringing up boxers "per capita," and the amateur system.

you're on an american website, watching a sport based in america. you aren't american, and there's some jealousy. i understand it, man. believe me.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      beating on dead bodies and calling them great wins.

Comment

• Blackwell lost a close bout.

http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/spor...en_in_Kharkiv/

Comment

you know your country boxes well when you're bringing up boxers "per capita," and the amateur system.

you're on an american website, watching a sport based in america. you aren't american, and there's some jealousy. i understand it, man. believe me.
          And you are extremely overweight, No jealousy here.

Comment

A sport based in america? What does that mean? You do know that Boxing is a British sport right? haha.

I have nothing against America, I lived there myself. Had a great time.

Comment

• Drunk Brit screaming "There's only one Johnnie Ryder" the highlight so far .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Apparently Blackwell was robbed Taansend.
                So it sounds although I like to watch a fight before believing any 'robbery' cries. Too many people claim robbery now anytime the travelling fighter loses a close bout.

I like Blackwell though. I feel he could do a lot with the right team.

Comment

yeah but frank buglioni is far more handsome than any of your fighters

Comment

• Not seeing so much Gorilla/****** strength yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                      yeah but frank buglioni is far more handsome than any of your fighters

So is Carl Froch

Plus, his missus is tasty.

Comment

Working...
                      X