Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      fact based humor is kind of my thing. brits are an easy target.

brits can't punch worth a lick, and still manage to bleed all over the place and get stopped. why is that funny?

i can assure you that your evaluation of my state as a poster won't change how i operate. i know boxing, and i write well. i'm also led to believe that i am funny from the reactions of others. those are the key ingredients.

when new england gets to being serious and calling it like it is, he's usually spot on.
      Writing about yourself in the third person now?. Jesus.

Main event is Ryder-Saunders wiseguy.

Comment

chisora? stopped some lummox in the 5th, i think it was.
        that was a mismatch from conception. the main event is the saunders fight

Comment

• Anyone know what happened with Bursak vs Blackwell?

Comment

• Originally posted by taansend View Post
            Like I said. You were a good poster once. Now you focus on poor grammar & petty jibes.
            Yeah i have noticed this as well, What's up you been dumped or something?

Comment

• i love carl froch. really. i think he's a great fighter considering his talent. i was ringside for froch - taylor.

froch lost 10 rounds to an andre ward with two boxer's fractures in his left hand.

Comment

Comment

i love carl froch. really. i think he's a great fighter considering his talent. i was ringside for froch - taylor.

froch lost 10 rounds to an andre ward with two boxer's fractures in his left hand.
                  And Andre Ward is a top three pound for pound boxer, what's your point?

Comment

i love carl froch. really. i think he's a great fighter considering his talent. i was ringside for froch - taylor.

Okayyyy and what does that have to do with tonight's boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Writing about yourself in the third person now?. Jesus.

Main event is Ryder-Saunders wiseguy.

you mean billy joe saunders? the greatest boxer of all time?

Comment

Working...
                      X