Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Canelo Tried..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe me if Canelo mauled Mayweather instead of trying to be Mr Technical against the chess grandmaster of boxing he would have got the robbery. The judges were ready to give him the robbery.

Comment

He didn't tried to tired Floyd. That what the problem is mang.

Comment

Everyone tries the pressure tactic, how many times must the same plan fail before people realise it isn't going to work. Oscar tried it and I had it 116-112 Mayweather, Oscar was very good and much bigger and he lost clearly.

Canelo tried to do something different and it didn't work, that's better than getting pounded while trying what everyone else has already failed with.

Comment

So true when I saw canelo feinting with mayweather I know it was over. You're never going to outbox floyd. Why the **** bother? That's why a technical boxer will never beat floyd. It will take a pac, margarito type fighter to beat floyd someone that will not be afraid to get hit, someone that naturally fights offensively and does not get discouraged by getting hit.

Comment

If he would have tried pressuring Floyd he would have gotten both his eyes closed and possibly stopped. I don't know where people get the idea that it is so easy to just up and change your style against a highly skilled boxer like Floyd. When you try to introduce this new wrinkle and that part of your game is found lacking compared to how you normally fight, he's going to pick that shyt apart. It's much better to just go with what you know even if that means getting picked off for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$trO View Post
              Sr came up with a masterful game plan... He told Floyd to walk him down no one expected that after watching guerrero and cotto... Working with his dad has done wonders for him and it was perfect timing.

He walked Canelo down stayed in the pocket but instead of taking punishment like he did in the cotto fight he was elusive slipping punches.... and as to why conelo boxed well its simply the kid is a BOXER that punches hard. He is a thinker just like Floyd except Floyd is a master what you saw out there was OB1 giving a young Jedi his licks.

Canelo will be fine and bounce back....

oh and Marg could beat floyd talk stop it, see guerrero fight it would have been same result... Marg weakness is speed......

AND SUGAR Margs stop coming forward around the 6th round against ssm, lol. So stop with that he wouldnt stop coming forward. Margs is just a myth he couldnt beat floyd then or NOW. If Castillo style is so effective why didnt it work the second Fight? Castillo Got beat TWICE BY FLOYD.
              Yall just mad that the latest great hope got embarrassed and lost EVERY SINGLE ROUND. He was 15lbs heavier and got destroyed while being walked down by a guy that weighed 148 the morning of the fight. FLOYD IS THE UNDISPUTED WW AND JMW CHAMPION OF THE WORLD AT THE SAME DAMN TIME

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                So true when I saw canelo feinting with mayweather I know it was over. You're never going to outbox floyd. Why the **** bother? That's why a technical boxer will never beat floyd. It will take a pac, margarito type fighter to beat floyd someone that will not be afraid to get hit, someone that naturally fights offensively and does not get discouraged by getting hit.
                PAC looked very discouraged laying on the mat and Margarito looked very discouraged as the towel was flying in the ring and he couldnt defend himself against SSM.

Comment

simple ..he bought his own hype.. kid was never that good ...

Comment

All of you Computer boxing trainers need to stop with that continuous pressure crap, all that have tried got their asses handed to them and remember....
                    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      simple ..he bought his own hype.. kid was never that good ...
                      Pacquiao did all he can. Yes he avoided taking a drug test, turned down a record payday, Had his promoter claim he didnt have time to BUILD AN OUTDOOR STADIUM...LOL
                      Now he falls asleep on the job

Comment

Working...
                      X