Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Faster Than Mayweather, I Want Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
    Sorry but stop dreaming, no man is invincible, but till someone scores a sunday punch or Floyd gets very old, NO ONE is beating him between 140-154.

you ask me who I'd like to see him matching next?

Honestly, I'd like Garcia or Alexander, Alexander is a quick boxer, who like's to fight the way Floyd fights, chess match, Floyd would win but I'd like to see that.

Garcia would be beaten like Canelo, but............ like to see those wild counters Garcia throws against Floyd.
    If Devon somehow manages to get lucky and upset Khan (yeah right) then bring on the Floyd fight. It will be a true chess match with the entertainment value of Molina-Smith. Bring it on it will be the ultimate slapfest at the pinnacle of the sport

Comment

• Khan is below average on defense and has terrible punch resistance.
      Mayweather would starch Khan flat out by the 4th round.

Comment

• Why does Khan think his speed will be the deciding factor when he's shown an inability to deal with fighters slower than Mayweather who can time him. I think this is one of the key problems with Mayweather's opponents they focus so much on understanding Mayweather that they completely over look their own limitations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
          style wise, Khan matches up well with Floyd
          problem is, Khan can't take a punch for shit
          he could present problems to Floyd based on speed and combinations
          but no way Floyd doesn't catch him and spark his ass
          Floyd's not a big hitter but he's no featherfist
          when he commits to punches he's capable of doing damage
          Floyd's too sharp a counterpuncher not to catch Khan at some point
          With a granite jaw he looses by wide UD.

Comment

• this moth3rfu.ck3r is STILL talking, this guy is ANNOYING, he said him and floyd are the superstars of boxing?! khan is the superstar of glass jaws, I hope devon box this dumb brits socks off, this is how low I think of khan hes not even better than guerrero, this dude is a clown.

Comment

• Timing> Speed
              Skill> Talent
              Brain> power
              Age > No chin

All in all Kahn is going to get embaresed, schooled,knocked the **** out

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                If Devon somehow manages to get lucky and upset Khan (yeah right) then bring on the Floyd fight. It will be a true chess match with the entertainment value of Molina-Smith. Bring it on it will be the ultimate slapfest at the pinnacle of the sport
                Stupid punk

Comment

• Amir Khan would be an ATG if people would just listen to what he's saying. He's a boxing legend only in his own mind.

Comment

• this **** is nothing to floyd mayweather.
                    hes a **** to the americans and a bigger **** here in england.
                    stupid thick **** ox.

Comment

Working...
                    X