Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Faster Than Mayweather, I Want Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kizzle View Post
    Martin Murrays got a good peek a boo- no tyson though...
    Not even close to Tyson...Floyd likes to shoot that lead right...Tyson would dip real low to his left with a left hook to the body then left hook to the head. Of course timing has to be perfect and Tyson was good at it.

Tyson should become a trainer. I like to see fighters using his style.

Comment

• I think Khan's high pressure, speed and work rate can cause Mayweather problems but Khan lacks substance and hasn't got the ring IQ to beat Mayweather. He still fights like an amateur, throwing a lot of flurries just to hope they'll land. He isn't that precise either. Watch Mayweather shut his workrate down. But I actually think he can do a better job than Canelo.

Comment

• This no chin bum gonna get ko'd by Alexander...so yes Khan it will forever be your "dream" fight.

Comment

• Khan would have a 0.0000001% chance of winning this fight.

It would be fun to watch Floyd dismantle this guy Gatti style.

Comment

• This is the type of opponent that Floyd loves. Huge following that he can make a lot of money off and the KO he has been looking for.

Khan has struggle with B level fighters in no way unless for a surprise KO he will beat Floyd.

This fight would be legit if Khan dominates Alexander

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              He quite clearly is faster in terms of hand and foot speed. Mayweather has much better timing and defensive reflexes
              Khan's feet may be faster but his footwork is terrible.

Comment

• Watch alexander beats them

Comment

• IDAF Khan would do better than Guerrero, Ortiz and Canelo combined.

Styles make fights. Amir is right. Havent seen anyone make Money May push his pace in a long time.

Comment

• Comment

• Only thing going for Khan is he might cause mayweather some problems for a round or two but thats it. Also it seems like whenever someone talks about a potential mayweather opponent they talk about how that fighter can trouble him and not how they can beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X