Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Faster Than Mayweather, I Want Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    I see it happening before Danny.
    Danny still needs a fight at WW, Amir, if he wins, will have a IBF belt and will once again be relevant and knock being knocked around by journeymen.
    Amir happens before Danny IMO
    Agreed. Khan wins and he's very likely next up.

Comment

Amir Khan=The most delusional man in the world.
      He's been knocked out multiple times, lost, dumped by the girl of his dreams, lost all his money in poker, always falling short.......AND STILL has all the confidence in the world. lmfao you can definetly tell people in his camp are yes man and never say anythign bad about him

Comment

i'd love to see mayweather whoop khan, but i don't think he'll get past alexander.

@ these other posts. khan's in his own world.

Comment

He was also faster than Danny and Prescott.

Comment

Amir Khlown

Comment

well..... floyd does need a dance partner.

Comment

I can agreed with Khan on one thing you need to be faster than Floyd to beat him well that is my theory
                Last edited by alexi526; 09-16-2013, 12:21 AM.

Comment

If this fight happens, I wouldn't want it to happen in Wembley. That's prime for him to get his first loss. Look how bad C.J Ross had it and it was a school session.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    No way does Mayweather fight Khan before fighting Danny Garcia.

How would it look if Floyd fought Khan in May, if he beat Devon, but didn't fight the guy who just stopped Khan in 2012 and is unbeaten/Top 10 P4P now probably???
                    It would be a perfect Mayweather promotion scenario.

Idiots would then say Floyd is ducking Danny!

Comment

Originally posted by alexi526 View Post
                      I can agreed with Khan on one thing you need to be faster than Floyd to beat him well that is my theory someone it would look like Rigo vs Donaire He was beating the crap out of all the people until someone faster than him beat him not saying it would happen but its just a nice theory to trow out there
                      Khan definitely has faster hand and foot speed than Floyd, but Khan is a very clumsy fighter with a predictable jumpy offense. Floyd would duck some of his pawing jabs and time his rhythm with a few sneaky straight right hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X