Comments Thread For: A. Garcia: Mayweather vs. Danny Would Be a 'Holy War'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
    And lucas clearly won that fight
    which fight are you talking about here exactly? i don't know whether to laugh or cry...

Comment

There's absolutely nothing to discuss about this fight. It's seriously a no contest. And that's no disrespect to Danny. He can't win. And this ain't Rocky IV.

Comment

People are saying Danny's going to get dominated which is likely but he's put himself into the position he deserves the fight and he's the most worthy fighter out there at this moment in time.

Everyone said the Matthysse-Garcia winner is the obvious fight for Mayweather the only thing was everyone thought Matthysse was going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          People are saying Danny's going to get dominated which is likely but he's put himself into the position he deserves the fight and he's the most worthy fighter out there at this moment in time.

Everyone said the Matthysse-Garcia winner is the obvious fight for Mayweather the only thing was everyone thought Matthysse was going to win.
          I say yea. I mean, He's done more than Canelo did to get his fight.
          He was Oscar's golden child and had that good win against Trout...

Comment

Garcia did very well last night, but I have zero interest that fight right now. Garcia hasn't even fought at 147 yet....

Comment

He deffo deserves it but he aint got a chance in hell.

Comment

Danny earned it let the man get schooled. Mayweather is taking everybody's 0's. In if Adrien Broner starts to get stupid Floyd will take his 0 too. Lol Golovkin too..anybody can get it at this point

Comment

Please dont make this fight. Im a big fan of both fighters. But this will be a non-contest and not much of a spectacle and wont do much for eithers career/legacy.

Comment

i'd like to see angel on all access

Comment

This will probably get made.

Or the Khan-Alexander winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X