Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A. Garcia: Mayweather vs. Danny Would Be a 'Holy War'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it'd be a mismatch but the pre bout talk by Dad Garcia would be a spectacle in itself worth watching.And Swift has earned the right to get paid so....

Comment

Danny is too ****ing slow for Floyd. Danny needs to make his own path into greatness and fight guys his generation not Floyd who will give him some spanking.

Comment

Sorry Danny... You got my attention when you storched Khan. You prove you were for real when you beat Judah. And best of all, you derailed the hype train, Matthysse. But this would not be a war unless you're comparing it to the U.S.A going to war against Grenada.

Comment

ohhh my life how the hell is Garcia even going to land a clean punch on Floyd?

Even with a dodgey ass chin I'd rather see Khan in with May. He has the hand speed to win 3-5 rounds but doesn't have the brain to win 7 unfortunately.

Still would give a better fight than Canelo or Guerrero did.

Comment

There is no one that has the skill sets to beat fmj. I will not be buying any fmj fights in the future because there really is no point. Fmj will just pick the next flat footed fighter with the biggest fan base.

Only fight that should happen is the mega fight. Fmj and PAC. But why would fmj put a real risk in front of him when he gets support in these crap fights.

Hes really got a lot of you guys fooled......
            Last edited by tailchaser001; 09-15-2013, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
              I think everyone is underrating Angel Garcia here, this guy just needs to open his mouth and could possibly get into the Mayweather's heads and somehow cause the upset.
              Mayweather isn't a mental midget, he'll do what he wants in the ring with Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Mayweather isn't a mental midget, he'll do what he wants in the ring with Danny.
                LOL so true. Danny Garcia will look like a lost puppy in the ring with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by tailchaser001 View Post
                  There is no one that has the skill sets to beat fmj. I will not be buying any fmj fights in the future because there really is no point. Fmj will just pick the next flat footed fighter with the biggest fan base.

Only fight that should happen is the mega fight. Fmj and PAC. But why would fmj put a real risk in front of him when he gets support in these crap fights.

Hes really got a lot of you guys fooled......
                  another stupid butthurt pacquiao fan. pacquiao is to dumb and one dimensional for mayweather. did you not see what marquez did to him? or is you brain asleep like what happend to pacquiao?

Comment

Easy UD for Mayweather.

I think we could see Garcia's 0 taken in May and then Khan knocked out in September, easy year and major money for Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                      Sorry Danny... You got my attention when you storched Khan. You prove you were for real when you beat Judah. And best of all, you derailed the hype train, Matthysse. But this would not be a war unless you're comparing it to the U.S.A going to war against Grenada.
                      that got a legit lol out of me.

Comment

Working...
                      X