No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Canelo - BScene Staff Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Canelo - BScene Staff Predictions

‘The One’ is finally upon us. Floyd Mayweather and Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez did their part making weight on Friday to lead to tonight’s blockbuster event at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Up for grabs is the vacant super welterweight championship, though Alvarez is dug in with seven alphabet title defenses since moving up for good in 2011. The unbeaten Mexican unified two belts with a well-earned points win over Austin Trout this past April.

Mayweather fights above the welterweight limit for the third time in his Hall of Fame career. His previous two trips to the super welterweight division have resulted in the two highest grossing non-heavyweight pay-per-view events in boxing history, including the sport’s all-time best selling event with his points win over Oscar de la Hoya in 2007. [Click Here To Read More]

Yes sirrrrr. The clean sweep. Let's get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Richard could be right about robbery !!!

Comment

People have no shame nowadays.
        What if Floyd injures his shoulder again?
        Nobody gives Canelo a chance in case "nothing bad happens"...

Comment

I am hoping GoldenBoy pulls a doublecross on Haymon and buys the decision

Comment

Originally posted by voneric View Post
            I am hoping GoldenBoy pulls a doublecross on Haymon and buys the decision
            Why? Honestly

Comment

I'll stand by what I have been saying for two week..Canelo Alvarez by Split Decision controversy setting up both network and promoter for a mega rematch. There is wayyyyy too much money in a trilogy for this fight to not end one a controversial score. The only two other opponents out there for Mayweather to do over 1.5 million buys are Martinez and Pacquaio and both are not signed to GBP or Haymon....so keep an eye open because unless Floyd KO's Canelo I don't think he gets the judges decision regardless of of how we score it.

116-112 Mayweather
              115-113 Canelo
              115-113 Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                People have no shame nowadays.
                What if Floyd injures his shoulder again?
                Nobody gives Canelo a chance in case "nothing bad happens"...
                yea ppl really have no shame nowadays smh....Why are you speaking on smth bad happening? for either fighter tho?

Comment

if floyd gets robbed it'll be a travesty. pacquiao-bradley was bad enough.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    I'll stand by what I have been saying for two week..Canelo Alvarez by Split Decision controversy setting up both network and promoter for a mega rematch. There is wayyyyy too much money in a trilogy for this fight to not end one a controversial score. The only two other opponents out there for Mayweather to do over 1.5 million buys are Martinez and Pacquaio and both are not signed to GBP or Haymon....so keep an eye open because unless Floyd KO's Canelo I don't think he gets the judges decision regardless of of how we score it.

116-112 Mayweather
                    115-113 Canelo
                    115-113 Canelo
                    I wrote about the "trilogy" here, immediately after they announced this stupid fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X