No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Canelo - BScene Staff Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    I'll stand by what I have been saying for two week..Canelo Alvarez by Split Decision controversy setting up both network and promoter for a mega rematch. There is wayyyyy too much money in a trilogy for this fight to not end one a controversial score. The only two other opponents out there for Mayweather to do over 1.5 million buys are Martinez and Pacquaio and both are not signed to GBP or Haymon....so keep an eye open because unless Floyd KO's Canelo I don't think he gets the judges decision regardless of of how we score it.

116-112 Mayweather
    115-113 Canelo
    115-113 Canelo
    How exactly do you see the fight going?....I don't think so, especially If there was so called controversy from Floyd/DLH and there wasnt even a rematch

Comment

Mayweather is the favourite but this is going to be a very, very dangerous fight for him, IMHO.

Comment

man, this isn't even going to be close, Mayweather 12-0

Comment

For those that have orders the PPV in HD, are you getting the pre fight stuff in HD? Cause I'm not.

(I have directv)

Comment

HA ! NO ONE is picking Canelo

reckon I will, I will take Canelo by KO, cause the judges would give it to JR if he was on a stretcher heading to the hospital

Comment

Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
              How exactly do you see the fight going?....I don't think so, especially If there was so called controversy from Floyd/DLH and there wasnt even a rematch
              Back in 2007 they had alternative options...
              To date, there's only Manny.

Comment

Besides Floyd's decision over Canelo...... I got Theophane in a close MD over Cano.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  Back in 2007 they had alternative options...
                  To date, there's only Manny.
                  I understand that but also disagree, GBP know how to build these fighters up, u see how these guys get mentioned as possibly next for Floyd and they do a helluva job promoting

Comment

I feel Mosley on all access gave the best summery on this fight , and I like the part where he says Floyd is a great fighter but Alvarez is better than what Floyd thinks he is .

The hype is all Floyd but my boxing brain says Canelo is very dangerous at the weights , Floyd is getting on in age a bit to be playing Russian roulette with weight and much bigger guys that are fast punchers , if these two were the same size Canelo would not have a chance but 18 lbs bigger means Floyd don't want to get caught .

If Canelo can catch him and put him on that Mosley queer street then his size will over power Floyd in that situation .

I think Floyd will win but Canelo is very dangerous .

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      I'll stand by what I have been saying for two week..Canelo Alvarez by Split Decision controversy setting up both network and promoter for a mega rematch. There is wayyyyy too much money in a trilogy for this fight to not end one a controversial score. The only two other opponents out there for Mayweather to do over 1.5 million buys are Martinez and Pacquaio and both are not signed to GBP or Haymon....so keep an eye open because unless Floyd KO's Canelo I don't think he gets the judges decision regardless of of how we score it.

116-112 Mayweather
                      115-113 Canelo
                      115-113 Canelo
                      Holy Sht !
                      i believe you.

Comment

Working...
                      X