Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Canelo - BScene Staff Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sh11t would be funny if Floyd turns out to be canelo's easiest opponent lol. All this Floyd by ud or late tko and watch canelo takes Floyd out with the quickness I would be laughing lol.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Honestly I see Canelo being given every close round..Floyd is going to have to be offensive in this fight. Look Oscar and company have major grudges and it's not like Floyd can technically go to anyone else to run his events. He doesn't have the staff to run an event himself so he's stuck with GBP and Oscar. The way Oscar has guaranteed this loss, even going as far as putting his entire reputation on it..yeah. It just has the makings of a fix, even the odds i've seen have indicated it. I looked at the odds in August and they were supremely lopsided with my bookie, looked on September first and the odds with my guy were 3-1 Mayweather. I've never seen odds drop down from 20-1 to 3-1 in 16 years of betting when there isn't something physically wrong with the favorite that the public hasn't found out yet. The last time I saw odds like this was for the Khan vs Peterson fight where Khan went from a 9-1 favorite to a 2-1 favorite in six days...we saw how that turned out.
      I don't think so but we shall see...I really believe is Floyd is gonna be very aggressive so he can tire Canelo out, I posted earlier that I see the younger version/more aggressive Floyd in this fight...I hear all that and respect that but I don't see it going down your way...tune in, Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        Sh11t would be funny if Floyd turns out to be canelo's easiest opponent lol. All this Floyd by ud or late tko and watch canelo takes Floyd out with the quickness I would be laughing lol.
        Honestly, I would be laughing too....but what r u gonna do if Floyd does stop Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
          I don't think so but we shall see...I really believe is Floyd is gonna be very aggressive so he can tire Canelo out, I posted earlier that I see the younger version/more aggressive Floyd in this fight...I hear all that and respect that but I don't see it going down your way...tune in, Peace
          What u failed to realized is that more aggressive Floyd will leave more openings for canelo. Unless Floyd got canelo all figured out in the early rounds I see Floyd pot shotting and using all his defensive skills to pull a UD.

Comment

Honestly, I would be laughing too....but what r u gonna do if Floyd does stop Canelo?
            If Floyd stops canelo I will give Floyd his props. Although the CW will always still be out there but I will give Floyd his props. It's not everyday we see Floyd stops his opponents so I will give him that if he pulls it off. I just have a funny feeling canelo might make easy work of Floyd. Crazy stuff has been happening so I'm not gonna count canelo out just like that but lets see how canelo looks first later tonight if the weight is a problem or not.

Comment

Anytime CJ Ross is one of the judges you have to worry about the final results..but indeed we shall see shortly. Peace brother.

Comment

Wow they almost robbed Pablo Cesar Cano...are they warming us up?

Comment

Working...
                X