Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Back in Rehab, Issues a Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm the biggest DLH hater you'll find on the internet but, sincerely, i hope Oscar wins his BIGGEST fight against his demons....get well soon

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      What coincidence, goes into rehab days before the biggest fight in years, sell this PPV DLH.
      I was thinking the same thing... if he had that bad of an addiction what are the chances that he goes in right before the fight? Coudlnt he wait an extra day or two?

Comment

i already predicted he was still on coke after he said canelo wold ko MM

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          I was thinking the same thing... if he had that bad of an addiction what are the chances that he goes in right before the fight? Coudlnt he wait an extra day or two?
          I was thinking the same thing. But despite my posts above, that could be a day or two too late, if he's really really bad. Which again, I doubt he's on the verge of death.

You just never know.

Comment

Originally posted by 5hanus View Post
            Is he still addicted to crossdressing?

SMH.
            This comment literally made me laugh out loud... Hahaha!

But in all seriousness, I hope DLH gets the help he needs.

Comment

Whats the reason ODH go to rehab this time.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                An addiction is not something he should put off. The ppv is already sold and it doesn't need this to sell the fight.

To think this is for that purpose is really ******.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  An addiction is not something he should put off. The ppv is already sold and it doesn't need this to sell the fight.

To think this is for that purpose is really ******.
                  Shows the hatred and true mean spiritedness of our so called "boxing fans". Get well Champ.

Comment

It's a sad reflection of the world how a lot of the comments are negative. Personally, I think Oscar probably does have a problem, but that he chose to check in to rehab at this odd time to give Canelo extra motivation.

Comment

Regardless of how you feel about DLH or his feelings about Mayweather or your conspiracy theories..the man has a wife and kids...if he had to go into rehab to save his marriage, keep access to his kids, whatever it is..he did what a real man would do and that's take care of himself so he can be around to take care of home. Folks need to stop being such grudge holding btches and realize people have lives outside of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X