Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Back in Rehab, Issues a Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is shocking. Potentially a record-breaking fight for ppv's and oscar won't be there. Addiction is a bad bad thing and i hope he gets better.

Comment

Publicity stunt

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        What coincidence, goes into rehab days before the biggest fight in years, sell this PPV DLH.
        Yeah I'm sure it could have waited less then a week, but still good luck to him. I'm sure we will see something about it on 24/7

Comment

Has Oscar gone full on ****** mode?

Great, now Canelo's gonna lose.

Nothing like asking for privacy after making a public statement about an addiction.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
            This is shocking. Potentially a record-breaking fight for ppv's and oscar won't be there. Addiction is a bad bad thing and i hope he gets better.
            He probably did something ****** and thinks immediate self enrollment into rehab will make things better. Wonder if his wife caught him with a ***** up his butt?

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
              He probably did something ****** and thinks immediate self enrollment into rehab will make things better. Wonder if his wife caught him with a ***** up his butt?
              dam dude, you going in on the golden boy...

if your speculating, id be inclined to think he got caught cheating and blamed it on his addiction...

either way, be nice man, addiction is no joke...

Comment

The more I think about it the more it makes sense. If I were an addict the last place I would want to be is Las Vegas.

Comment

Get better Oscar.

Addiction is no joke. I know a lot of people who have and have had problems with drinking or drugs.

I have had problems in the past as well.

Comment

you got it, publicity stunt

Comment

The Canelo KO prediction was the final straw, he needed help ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                      X