No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: No Robbery, Burns-Beltran Was Close Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Should Sturm be afraid of an Eddie Hearn robbery if he travels to the UK for Barker?
    Lol Sturm is probably the last person in boxing who should complain about getting unfair treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
      I haven't seen the fight but everywhere I go they are saying it was a robbery.
      Watch it and then tell us what you think

Comment

I watched a replay. I had it a very wide decision for Beltran. What a shame.

Comment

It was one of the biggest robberies of recent years. Disgraceful decision. The judges shouldn't work in boxing again.

The fight was easily 116-112 for Beltran. I was offended by that decision. Only Bradley-Pacquaio comes close in recent world title robberies.

Comment

Originally posted by iron mike tyson View Post
            cause every fighter that went over to fight sturm got a fair crack of the whip from the judges??/
            Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Lol Sturm is probably the last person in boxing who should complain about getting unfair treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by BetterCallSaul View Post
              It was one of the biggest robberies of recent years. Disgraceful decision. The judges shouldn't work in boxing again.

The fight was easily 116-112 for Beltran. I was offended by that decision. Only Bradley-Pacquaio comes close in recent world title robberies.
              Rios/Abril?

Comment

Even Barry thinks Burns lost

Comment

Hearns paid off two judges, so he would say that

Comment

On his Twitter Eddie Hearn says that he thought Beltran shaved it.

Ricky just doesn't have the power to keep the elite away from trouble, Beltran deserved that totally.

Comment

Barry and his son are on the defensive

They admit Beltran won

This is not a good look for them and a PR disaster

Comment

Working...
                      X