• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warren is going to cash out his cash cow little Ricky

Comment

Originally posted by CTC JOHNNY View Post
      Warren is going to cash out his cash cow little Ricky
      Burns left Warren and switched to Hearns. Been with Hearns a couple of fights now.

Comment

A close fight ??????

I thought Eddie Hearn comments made him look a bit nieve, we used to have a reputation for fairness giving fighters a chance to win a title away from home now we bring in inept judges and referees, in the US Ricky would of been deducted points for holding so much so why not here, only one person see it by 3 points for Ricky and really he should be suspended until he explains his scoring the British judge was not much better a draw really as for Hearn he should look at this long term everyone knows Ricky lost the fight including Ricky fighters won't want to come here give one of our champions a beating and leave with nothing, as far as I am concerned this fight happens anywhere else Ricky loses.

Comment

Originally posted by imperium View Post
          I thought Eddie Hearn comments made him look a bit nieve, we used to have a reputation for fairness giving fighters a chance to win a title away from home now we bring in inept judges and referees, in the US Ricky would of been deducted points for holding so much so why not here, only one person see it by 3 points for Ricky and really he should be suspended until he explains his scoring the British judge was not much better a draw really as for Hearn he should look at this long term everyone knows Ricky lost the fight including Ricky fighters won't want to come here give one of our champions a beating and leave with nothing, as far as I am concerned this fight happens anywhere else Ricky loses.
          Its a shame, because Eddie came across as a genuine (and relatively honest) fight fan.

It was a robbery. Even the Sky pundits thought so.

Comment

Ricky got lucky

Originally posted by yoz View Post
            Its a shame, because Eddie came across as a genuine (and relatively honest) fight fan.

It was a robbery. Even the Sky pundits thought so.
            I hear it was a ROBBERY... Burns got busted up

REMATCH ANYONE ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Mutchie6g View Post
              I hear it was a ROBBERY... Burns got busted up

REMATCH ANYONE ?????
              As a scot myself im still proud of Ricky he has done well

Comment

Should Sturm be afraid of an Eddie Hearn robbery if he travels to the UK for Barker?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Should Sturm be afraid of an Eddie Hearn robbery if he travels to the UK for Barker?
                  cause every fighter that went over to fight sturm got a fair crack of the whip from the judges??/

Comment

I haven't seen the fight but everywhere I go they are saying it was a robbery.

Comment

Beltran won the fight. I did not score the rounds and some rounds were close because Beltran did not respect Burns' punching power and sometimes did not throw a lot himself, but I just felt Beltran was the boss basically the whole fight.
                      I really felt he won that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X