No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: We’ll See How Canelo Handles Stage this Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    Mayweather and his mind games, boy must be worried trying to put negatives in Canelos mind LMAO

OH oh sorry, I think he is more JEALOUS of Canelo's fans !!!!!

Actually the PRESSURE is on him to keep that 0 in tact

I look for JR to do something underhanded, cheap, like elbows to cut the eyes, he proved he will do a cheap shot and if he does I hope Canelo cold ****s him when he ain't looking
    what a senseless post

Comment

The Circus Won't Bother Canelo, When He Already Knows He's Going To Win This Fight

If Canelo were nervous about competing, and not confident about his chances, maybe the stage bothers him. But he's been convinced for a long time, he'll stop Floyd, and now the fight is more of a celebration before it even starts, a party for his country. If Floyd plans to run the way he did with Guerrero, he'll get booed out of Vegas. If he stands in there the way he had no choice against Cotto, Floyd gets knocked out. All the glitz and glamour is about to get train wrecked for Floyd. Canelo looks like this innocent, inexperienced kid... he's a bad dude... he'll look thru you with a smile, and beat you to an inch of your life. He dropped a very big, hard to fight Trout. The last guy Floyd dropped was a ****** Victor Ortiz with his hands down, looking the other way towards the referee, inviting a scuh punch to land. This night only goes well from a $$$ stand point for Floyd. He gets viciously KO'd and I can't wait to hear what all the fanfare say then.

Comment

Mayweather and his mind games, boy must be worried trying to put negatives in Canelos mind LMAO

OH oh sorry, I think he is more JEALOUS of Canelo's fans !!!!!

Actually the PRESSURE is on him to keep that 0 in tact

I look for JR to do something underhanded, cheap, like elbows to cut the eyes, he proved he will do a cheap shot and if he does I hope Canelo cold ****s him when he ain't looking
        How does it feel to always be wrong? I know it's gets frustrating after a while because nobody with common sense would the dumb **** you say day after day.

Comment

Canelo is not fighting the stage.

Comment

Originally posted by djinferno View Post
            what a senseless post
            YOU must be one of jrs die hard fans , there is about 15 or so that have come out of the nice closet and professed, lol

Comment

Sept 14th is the future of our sports coming out party! Get ready for it!

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                How does it feel to always be wrong? I know it's gets frustrating after a while because nobody with common sense would the dumb **** you say day after day.
                oh wow another of the 15 speaks

you miss it mang, I am WRONG part of the time, but not ALL of the time, how bout YOU ? LMAO

no frustration here mang, I am loving it all , real good and can't wait to say to YOU after the fight,

WHO's WRONG NOW MANG? that will be the Question

ONE of us will be wrong, hahahaha

and

dats YOU MANG !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Sept 14th is the future of our sports coming out party! Get ready for it!
                  I'm Ready For da PARTY !!!!

I think the winner ought to fight GGG , whatdaya think mang ?

Comment

I'm Ready For da PARTY !!!!

I think the winner ought to fight GGG , whatdaya think mang ?
                    Canelo should fight Martinez for another superfight next. Take that top MW Championship.

If Floyd gets lucky and wins then lucas/danny or alexander/khan

I dont think GGG or Martinez can make 154 so dont want to see them try. Stay in your division

Comment

I don't think the stage will bother Alvarez at all. I think he'll lose, but not because he couldn't handle the spotlight.

Comment

Working...
                      X