No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: We’ll See How Canelo Handles Stage this Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Canelo should fight Martinez for another superfight next. Take that top MW Championship.

If Floyd gets lucky and wins then lucas/danny or alexander/khan

I dont think GGG or Martinez can make 154 so dont want to see them try. Stay in your division
    NO NO NO MANG LOL,

Triple G gets good ol SERGIO THE GREAT

GGG's trainer Sanchez said yesterday that GGG is OPEN TO ANYONE @

154 -168

That is his division , 154 -168,,,,gotta love it mang

Comment

Canelo just fought in front of more than 30,000 fans and has most of his country watching him every time he fights... I highly doubt the 17k at the MGM will bother him lol especially when he'll have the crowd behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
        If Canelo were nervous about competing, and not confident about his chances, maybe the stage bothers him. But he's been convinced for a long time, he'll stop Floyd, and now the fight is more of a celebration before it even starts, a party for his country. If Floyd plans to run the way he did with Guerrero, he'll get booed out of Vegas. If he stands in there the way he had no choice against Cotto, Floyd gets knocked out. All the glitz and glamour is about to get train wrecked for Floyd. Canelo looks like this innocent, inexperienced kid... he's a bad dude... he'll look thru you with a smile, and beat you to an inch of your life. He dropped a very big, hard to fight Trout. The last guy Floyd dropped was a stupid Victor Ortiz with his hands down, looking the other way towards the referee, inviting a scuh punch to land. This night only goes well from a $$$ stand point for Floyd. He gets viciously KO'd and I can't wait to hear what all the fanfare say then.
        I truly hope your here after the fight so I can see you make excuses for why Canelo got dominated.

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
          mosley has one of the best chins in the sport ..........
          I agree with that but Floyds chin is underrated. He's been hit before and he's taken it. Even when hurt he manages to recover.

Comment

This dude is hell bent on psychological warfare..wtf..this is like the 8th quote about "the stage"..signs of worry or mental offense? Not sure which is the case anymore but I doubt the kid is anywhere near as shell shocked as Floyd's last two opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
              Canelo just fought in front of more than 30,000 fans and has most of his country watching him every time he fights... I highly doubt the 17k at the MGM will bother him lol especially when he'll have the crowd behind him.
              You're missing the point, the "big stage" refers to the magnitude and importance of the fight.

Comment

Floyd you scared!

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
                  Floyd you scared!
                  So scared that he's fighting him in a week. How does that work?

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                    So scared that he's fighting him in a week. How does that work?
                    Floyds a fighter, you ever fought.

What would Cus say? Its the fire. Well before Floyd steps into the ring he lets the fire consume him and doesn't know how to react.

Comment

Floyd is going to walk right through this kid.lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X