Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I could've sworn Trout was supposed to school Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90% o fthe posters were expecting trout to school canelo, and after the ifght this is why we still have some bitter ones that think trout deserved to win

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Not according to me. Trout's a good fighter but has reached his ceiling.

He still beats everybody at 154 not named Lara, Floyd , Molina or Canelo though. My mind might change if Andrade sparks Vanes.
      Carlos Molina wont beat Trout

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        When you say "supposed to" that suggests Trout was favored. I don't remember the percentages, but Trout wasn't favored to win from what I remember on NSB. Maybe I'm wrong. The biggest ginger hater was Bushbaby, and he has given Alvarez his props and then some.

It doesn't help that the open scoring, and all the bull**** that went along with it, hurt the fight a lot.
        What is NSB ?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
          90% o fthe posters were expecting trout to school canelo, and after the ifght this is why we still have some bitter ones that think trout deserved to win
          Most people on here had Trout winning ?

I would have thought that fight would have been 50/50 or at least close to that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
            I thought that fight was close to 50/50,no ?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              You actually made me look up a poll. It was dead even. That's about how I remember it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ghlight=austin
              OK, 1 thread that supports your argument. Who are you kidding?

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                Who are you kidding? Damn near everyone was picking Trout to win. Only the die hard Canelo fans were picking him. Most non partisan posters were saying Trout.
                That's just not true at all.

Canelo won the poll for "Who was going to win" on here and he was also the betting favourite.

Comment

That's the official poll for this site on who people were predicting to win though.

Comment

i had trout 1 point up on the scorecard.

it was either a trout win or a draw.

Comment

Nobody was betting their money on Ginger. Mofos need to stop it. Trout was gonna school him n then get ducked by Floyd. That's all I saw on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X