Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I could've sworn Trout was supposed to school Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was a onepunchko

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      Who are you kidding? Damn near everyone was picking Trout to win. Only the die hard Canelo fans were picking him. Most non partisan posters were saying Trout.
      That is not even remotely true. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Canelo was the favourite for that fight. It was a good win and he deserves credit for it, it seems he pushed for the fight even though GBP favoured something easier. But Canelo was picked by most people to win that fight and the betting odds had him as the favourite.
        I absolutely refuse to believe that Trout was the favorite amongst NSB posters. Absolutely no way that's true. I remember those days like it was yesterday, and the general consensus was that Canelo doesn't use his feet, and will get outboxed by the faster Trout.

Comment

Not according to me. Trout's a good fighter but has reached his ceiling.

He still beats everybody at 154 not named Lara, Floyd , Molina or Canelo though. My mind might change if Andrade sparks Vanes.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            That is not even remotely true. Not even close.
            Who are you kidding?

Comment

Canelo wins, and outboxes Trout, now all of a sudden the Trout fight doesn't mean nothing, and he's a bum?
              Just trying to take the steam out of his easy win!

Comment

Who are you kidding?
                You actually made me look up a poll. It was dead even. That's about how I remember it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ghlight=austin

Comment

Canelo wins, and outboxes Trout, now all of a sudden the Trout fight doesn't mean nothing, and he's a bum?
                  Trout is excellent fighter.He will be back. Canelo is just better than the people thought that are here.lol

Comment

Originally posted by PhooLzRUs View Post
                    canelo DIDNT beat Trout though. He got a gift decision against him, he didn't even win the round he knocked Trout down in. Trout recovered and boxed the **** out of Canelo in that exact same round.
                    Idk how anyone can score that fight for Trout. Open scoring was a joke but he clearly lost.

Remember those days like it was yesterday, and fools are talking about Peterson being a bum, and not a true test for Lucas after he wrecks that boy. LMAO.

P.S. War Pettis!!! That armbar was AMAZING.
                    Yeah, these guys are amazing!!! Not as amazing as that arm at though by Showtime. Ben couldn't even tap, Both his arms were locked in.

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                    Trout got over rated on here for some reason after the Cotto fight,before that fight no 1 and i repeat no 1 ever talked about him or mentioned him.The Canelo fight was good and a very close fight but i told everyone before the fight Canelo would win..now the same people who were calling Canelo green and a hype job before that fight are saying he will ko Floyd..thats how things work on here
                    Cotto just gave Floyd probably his best fight ever and then Trout beat him. That's why. Only reason anyone thinks Canelo will ko Floyd is cuz he's gonna be 170 on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Not according to me. Trout's a good fighter but has reached his ceiling.

He still beats everybody at 154 not named Lara, Floyd , Molina or Canelo though. My mind might change if Andrade sparks Vanes.
                      Trout is clearly the #3 at 154 pounds behind only Mayweather and Canelo. He would beat all the rest handily. Trout is fast and punches in combos which gave Cotto big problems. He would surely test that chin problem out for Lara and Molina can fight anyone good but not beat them. Vanes and Andrade aren't that good from waht I have seen of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X