Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like silva has another 17 years to go instead of 5 after getting ktfo

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      I dont watch tennis and I know who the Willaims sisters is. I don't watch golf either too boring but I know who tiger woods is. Come on these are big names that even if u don't follow the sports u would still hear about them from tv ads, magazines, sports channels, etc. does Floyd live under a rock???
      I must agree with your point here. The thing is that Floyd thinks he is the best thing God ever made. I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather makes a dumb comment like he doesn't know who Barack Obama is. It's just that Floyd is super classy and humble.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
        Silva is an idiot. He should be in hiding after getting ktfo like he did. Floyd's on another level. And this is from a huge MMA fan and a huge Floyd hater.
        I don't believe your claim....sorry. And Silva shouldn't be ashamed of anything. Anyone who can dominate that sport the way he did has nothing to be ashamed of. People like you make no sense at all. Its like putting a fighter down for winning 99 out of 100 fights....seriously dude? Wow!

Comment

Working...
        X