Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva says who is Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silva made about $600k in his embarrassing KO loss. Mayweather made over $32 million in his last fight. Floyd pays Silva's entire purses in penalties like against Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      Mma is right behind boxing but yea it's not everyone's cup of tea right? Have u gone out lately?? I think u must not see all them bros wearing their tap out shirts lol. Mma or ufc is not that dead like how u assume. It's not like Anderson is some low level fighter from ufc. The dude has so many fights at the MGM u wanna tell me Floyd who lives in Vegas has never seen posters ad when ufc have an event in town?? And I'm sure when there's a big event like that it will get some play time on all sports channels. Ur telling me Floyd who is known to gamble on basketball/football games doesn't watch any of the sports channels??
      I'm saying that Floyd has about 50+ million dollars worth of reasons in his bank account at any given time to be disconnected from what's going on around him. And if he doesn't watch MMA(As he alleges) is he supposed to immediately recall some dude in a sport that he doesn't care about while being interviewed?

Plus I've never seen him lay down bets on MMA so him laying down bets in boxing, football and basketball is somehow supposed to be correlated to him knowing MMA stars? He probably has people advising him what games to bet on for all we know.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Silva made about $600k in his embarrassing KO loss. Mayweather made over $32 million in his last fight. Floyd pays Silva's entire purses in penalties like against Marquez
        I do actually watch a bit of MMA from time to time and look over there forums..

You should see them crying right now saying Silva would own Mayweather in a UFC/MMA fight.

Its crazy.. Mayweather is a world star.. in UK everyone knows who he is let alone the USA..

I doubt most yanks would have a clue who Anderson Silva is..

Mayweathers last fight was vs a virtual unknown outside of boxing and he still made that $

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          most likely reduced to a take home of 200k after all he pays everyone in his team.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
            I do actually watch a bit of MMA from time to time and look over there forums..

You should see them crying right now saying Silva would own Mayweather in a UFC/MMA fight.

Its crazy.. Mayweather is a world star.. in UK everyone knows who he is let alone the USA..

I doubt most yanks would have a clue who Anderson Silva is..

Mayweathers last fight was vs a virtual unknown outside of boxing and he still made that $
            Lol mma fans saying he'd own him in the cage no ***** he weighs like 40 more pounds plus its mma, dumbasses!
            Last edited by ИATAS; 08-30-2013, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Floyd was saying he doesnt know him personally. floyd didnt even know who luiz collazo was and he's a boxer. i dont feel floyd was taking shots at silva but to each its own. fuk silva, who cares?

floyd stays in jis own bubble. so whay if je doesnt know silva. its not like silva is even an american born fighter. floyd has so much going on. i doubt he follows to much of anything outside of bets he makes.
              Last edited by pbftxrs316; 08-30-2013, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                Floyd was saying he doesny know him personally. floyd didnt evwn know who luiz collazo was and he's a boxer. i dont feel floyd was taking shots at silva but to each its own. fuk silva, who cares?
                We live in a troll world now. If your not bent down on you knees for a fighter/athlete/sports team than you are a hater. Start getting used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by TooSweet View Post
                  Anderson Silva was the reason I got into MMA in about 2005. At first I thought he was black and I was like "nice now I have a fighter I can really get behind." Then I found out he was from Brazil. He was still my favorite fighter because of the skills but I never really gravitated to the sport. I watch it when its on but all the fighters I like are all over the hill. I don't see that young talent out there that can carry the sport for years to come.
                  I think you mean "U.S. American black" because Afro Brazilians are still black.

Comment

Didn't Anderson Silva get knocked out by some mma guy he was supposed to easily beat? Mayweather is the richest most famous active boxer in the world. Why should he care if Silva knows who he is? Of course Silva knows all about Mayweather as does every other guy who competes in mma.

Comment

Originally posted by TooSweet View Post
                      Anderson Silva was the reason I got into MMA in about 2005. At first I thought he was black and I was like "nice now I have a fighter I can really get behind." Then I found out he was from Brazil. He was still my favorite fighter because of the skills but I never really gravitated to the sport. I watch it when its on but all the fighters I like are all over the hill. I don't see that young talent out there that can carry the sport for years to come.
                      Um you do realize Brazil imported nearly 10x as many african slaves than the US back in he day dont you? He is black you ignorant dolt.

Comment

Working...
                      X