Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva says who is Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silva is an idiot. He should be in hiding after getting ktfo like he did. Floyd's on another level. And this is from a huge MMA fan and a huge Floyd hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
      Silva is an idiot. He should be in hiding after getting ktfo like he did. Floyd's on another level. And this is from a huge MMA fan and a huge Floyd hater.
      Except he's rematching the guy who beat him.

Comment

How much does TeamSilva pay you to try and keep him relevant amongst boxing fans?

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
          Except he's rematching the guy who beat him.
          Had no choice! From what he and his ppl said he was "tired" of being the champion and didnt want to fight weidman again. Dana changed all that I guess.

Comment

So because silva got ko he should keep his mouth shut?? He was just saying he doesn't know who floyd mayweather is, samething Floyd said about Anderson, what does losing or being ko have anything to do with this.

Comment

Here is the Mayweather school of debate:
              Shut the f**k up!
              You aint know sh**t!
              Who is he?

Comment

Good to know Silva has woken up.

Comment

Had no choice! From what he and his ppl said he was "tired" of being the champion and didnt want to fight weidman again. Dana changed all that I guess.
                  I don't know why people get so worked up on this site.

Well Silva is only human and maybe after he lost he changed his mind who really knows. People are allowed to change their minds. If he said he's tired of training and all that jazz then thats what it is. He will be back.

He's probably just playing for the camera when he said he doesnt know who Mayweather is. Frankly who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    So because silva got ko he should keep his mouth shut?? He was just saying he doesn't know who floyd mayweather is, samething Floyd said about Anderson, what does losing or being ko have anything to do with this.
                    Shouldn't be trying to diss the p4p #1 boxer after u just got ktfo. That's my point.
                    Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    Good to know Silva has woken up.
                    Lol I know right. Good for Andy!

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
                    I don't know why people get so worked up on this site.

Well Silva is only human and maybe after he lost he changed his mind who really knows. People are allowed to change their minds. If he said he's tired of training and all that jazz then thats what it is. He will be back.

He's probably just playing for the camera when he said he doesnt know who Mayweather is. Frankly who cares.
                    I didn't get worked up. U did. U quoted me n it was obviously because my post worked u up a lil bit. If your tired then quit. Don't say your tired after u got ko n then come back a week later talking about u wanna fight Weidman again.

Comment

Shouldn't be trying to diss the p4p #1 boxer after u just got ktfo. That's my point.

Lol I know right. Good for Andy!

I didn't get worked up. U did. U quoted me n it was obviously because my post worked u up a lil bit. If your tired then quit. Don't say your tired after u got ko n then come back a week later talking about u wanna fight Weidman again.
                      I'm not worked up at all. I'm saying isn't Silva allowed to change his mind about him loosing and wanting to fight again?

Comment

Working...
                      X