No announcement yet.

Name the Hype job that had u fooled?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
    Would Victor Ortiz count? If not Linares, man I will never get over the amount of skill that guy had.
    Victor Ortiz is a perfect example. Was supposed to be the new Fernando Vargas, but turned out to be the exact opposite.

HBO used to hype that kid up like crazy.

Not gonna lie, was actually on the Ortiz hype train.

Comment

Mayweather, I thought he was unbeatable but now that i see fighters like Ortiz, Cotto rough him up I feel like he can lose to any elite fighters (Pac, Canelo)

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        Victor Ortiz is a perfect example. Was supposed to be the new Fernando Vargas, but turned out to be the exact opposite.

HBO used to hype that kid up like crazy.

Not gonna lie, was actually on the Ortiz hype train.
        Not gonna lie, I still hold a sliver of hope that he can become a champion again.

Comment

Andre Berto

Comment

Originally posted by miniq
            Quote:

Originally Posted by L32Edwards

Abner Mares

Give the guy a break. he isn't a hypejob... Just people convinced themselves that he was some world beater who walk past a guy like Gonzalez.
            agbeko, darchinyan, moreno, all picked by many to beat him, all failed. Mares is a world beater. Sometimes they lose too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Andre Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                i take it you finally figured out how a mirror works, good for you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This dopey d^ck has just got around to a post I made about him in another thread, and instead of responding to the actual post he thought that he'd casually throw in a sly dig, as if it didn't really bother him.

You're such a transparent f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Michael Grant
                  Eddie Hopson
                  Alex Garcia
                  Jorge Linares
                  That one always stings me, that's a fighter that could really use a chin. You always see 'What if Khan had a chin' threads, and we all know he'd still look like an amateur. Linares on the other hand, he'd be world class. Khan has a better chin than Linares, not only is it better, he recovers better as well.

Comment

allan green lmao thought he was going to beat andre ward, smfhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                      Give the guy a break. he isn't a hypejob... Just people convinced themselves that he was some world beater who walk past a guy like Gonzalez.
                      Yeah that is the definition of hypejob lol. And I like the guy, but he was a hypejob being p4p number 5 for the ring to get KTFO in round one against that guy lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X