Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Ellerbe claims an article on BoxingScene is what made the fight a Catchweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleaver View Post

I find Ellerbe's beard to be incredibly unnerving and groomed beyond logic.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Hate, hater, haterz etc. Grow up.
      I still don't get it, sounds like you trying to be a douche but failing at it because I still don't get what Charlie Zelenoff has to do with anything I said. how about you take your own advice and grow up instead of childishly throwing smart yet still stupid remarks like an oxymoron

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        I don't see what the problem is. I would have done the same for my fighter. You are looking to get as many advantages as possible and if his management said they'd be willing to fight at catchweight, why not?

Same as Ward vs Dawson. Dawson was stupid enough to say he would fight at 168, why should Ward give him the advantage and fight him at '75?
        Sure but when Floyd said about fighting Manny ..... "All I want is a fair fight" Floyd fans all believed him.

and you all believed him for the "fair weight" and criticized Manny for the CW on Cotto .... now I hear Floyd and his fans say "get as many advantages as possible."

Comment

Oh man. The best boxer of our generation is a hypocrite. I can't believe he's the undefeated best boxer of our generation who won't be beat no matter how much you want him to be and has trolled you so bad and given you cramps...

Comment

wow theres a catch weight in this fight....?

Comment

Lying on BoxingScenes name...That makes me hate him worst now!

http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-ca...-it-152--66991

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Lying on BoxingScenes name...That makes me hate him worst now!

http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-ca...-it-152--66991
                yeah because no one lies on boxing forums right!

Comment

Flowmos talk way to much, they are repetitious too they reply with stupid stuff like pacroids, you sleeping? take the test, scared of needles, irrelevant ****.

It gets annoying its like they got a low IQ and are similar to parrots just repeating whatever Floyd says "Hard work! Dedication"!

Comment

Someone had bumped that article recently. It's still a pretty lame defense and at this point, you'd think the Mayweather camp would just ignore it.

I don't have a problem with catchweights if both parties are willing. Floyd is a hypocrite, but who the hell (including blinded FMJ fans) didn't realize that years ago?

What I don't understand is why he didn't try for a rehydration clause. I really have no idea how these contracts work, but it seems that a rehydration clause (or perhaps a lower-than-normal rehydration clause?) would fly under the radar and still have the same results. Day-before weigh-ins have always been a joke; it's really the night-of weigh-ins that are the concern. This is of course assuming the Mayweather camp solely cared about the weight and not playing mind games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                      just looking at ellerbe's big nostrils, i know he's nothing but an ugly con man.

Comment

Working...
                      X