Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dream match: Barrera Vs. Rigondeaux @ 122 lb?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT, i just found this thread.
    i cant believe this poll result...

Comment

Prime for Prime I will have to go with Barrera. I Spoke on this before just different figthers, some fighters go out guns blazing and some dont. Every fighter that fought rigo (nonito included got scared of the speed) Barrera a different breed and that not deter him in the slightest.

Comment

Sorry but Barrera was always a slightly overrated fighter because of his Hamed win. On the first two Morales fights I clearly saw that who is the better and more versatile fighter out of the two (Morales)

Comment

I don't like the fact that people are comparing Donaire to Barrera and Rigo to Junior Jones. That's a red flag right there.

Junior Jones is much bigger than Rigo was. He also had that right hand that was killer. We haven't even seen how Rigo can handle a skilled brawler like MAB was. Donaire is a boxer puncher who relies on speed and mostly one big punch.

Barrera had the chin and was relentless enough to get inside and cause a lot of problems for Rigo. Morales may have had a tougher time, though his size and chin alone could have been the difference.

There is a reason Rigo won't move up in weight. He is a small super bantam as it is. Barrera and especially Morales were more like featherweights.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
            Sorry but Barrera was always a slightly overrated fighter because of his Hamed win. On the first two Morales fights I clearly saw that who is the better and more versatile fighter out of the two (Morales)
            I don't see how you can clearly see that when Barrera should have won the first fight. Morales should have won the 2nd fight, and the third fight that you are forgetting for some reason Barrera clearly won.

Morales may be higher than MAB based on his win over Pacquiao. I will give you that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              I don't see how you can clearly see that when Barrera should have won the first fight. Morales should have won the 2nd fight, and the third fight that you are forgetting for some reason Barrera clearly won.

Morales may be higher than MAB based on his win over Pacquiao. I will give you that.
              Morales won clearly the first fight in my opinion. He outsmarted Barrera and led the fight inmost of the rounds.

Comment

Barrera.

Too big, too strong and too relentless at 122.

Comment

Rigo would be taking some trips to the canvas. Cordoba gave Rigo hell, Barrera would finish him.

Comment

Prime for prime....Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      I don't like the fact that people are comparing Donaire to Barrera and Rigo to Junior Jones. That's a red flag right there.

Junior Jones is much bigger than Rigo was. He also had that right hand that was killer. We haven't even seen how Rigo can handle a skilled brawler like MAB was. Donaire is a boxer puncher who relies on speed and mostly one big punch.

Barrera had the chin and was relentless enough to get inside and cause a lot of problems for Rigo. Morales may have had a tougher time, though his size and chin alone could have been the difference.

There is a reason Rigo won't move up in weight. He is a small super bantam as it is. Barrera and especially Morales were more like featherweights.
                      damn right. the comparison is SO STUPID.
                      1. jr jones is huge. rigos a fcking skinny dwarf. like a fcking garden gnome.
                      2. barrera fights NOTHING LIKE donaire.
                      barrera had chin power heart speed and threw punches in bunches in and out.

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      Rigo would be taking some trips to the canvas. Cordoba gave Rigo hell, Barrera would finish him.
                      damn right. amagasa who NEVER fought at 122 in his life. (126 all 30 fights), drained as fck, dropped and hurt rigo.
                      off balance donaire, jab from cordoba dropped rigo.
                      wtf do ppl think rigo is????

Comment

Working...
                      X