No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "We're in Mexico. They better not throw no urine on me."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    oh please, players have had piss, vomit etc thrown on them. u telling me gown men cant tell the difference between piss and beer? seriously?
    Who is "players?" There's usually no evidence to this accusation

Donovan spoke of getting hit with a urine bag, ONE TIME, in Panama, I believe. One time I saw a US fan yell a racist taunt, that doesn't it make it the rule, does it?

Somehow this became a larger than life myth about Mexican fans.

I am telling you: i've been to countless boxing and soccer events in Mexico City and Tijuana. Not a single bag of urine or vomit.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Well he better bring Marquez with him so he can absorb it
      hahahahaha

Comment

I've been to several sports events in Mexico. Never once have I seen piss s hit or vomit being used as projectiles.

I mean, it probably happened at some point, but let's not act like every single Mexican does this. It's some pissed up stupid drunkards.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
          Who is "players?" There's usually no evidence to this accusation

Donovan spoke of getting hit with a urine bag, ONE TIME, in Panama, I believe. One time I saw a US fan yell a racist taunt, that doesn't it make it the rule, does it?

Somehow this became a larger than life myth about Mexican fans.

I am telling you: i've been to countless boxing and soccer events in Mexico City and Tijuana. Not a single bag of urine or vomit.
          lol, its happened on more than one occasion. thats the allure of azteca stadium for soccer players. trust me, i follow the sport. the stadium is probably the most hostile place to play in all of north america. idiots are idiots no matter what side they play for. no need to defend them. im not saying all mexicans do it, all im saying is that it has happened, on more than one occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            There is some classic one liners in the show its been quite entertaining , I LOL with these 2 .

I don't care what your good at , Im fckn great at everything .

Hes there for a reason ,,,, like a cow going to slaughter its there for a reason .

This **** had me literally laughing on the floor..lol

Comment

Working...
            X