No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "We're in Mexico. They better not throw no urine on me."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by violaandme View Post
    watch haugens ring walk vs JCC in Mexico City sure he was talking **** about Mexicans but he got bombarded with bags of shnit and his robe was soaked with cups of piss as well you can see it flying at him and it was a long walk through 135,000 people over 100 yards of golden showers
    That is absolutely disgusting if true.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
      Perfect example why he is the cash cow..he speaks and people respond
      Slurp slurp...

Comment

But how would Floyd know they do this to out of town soccer teams?? I thought Floyd dont follow other sports like that?? Lol!!! Funny how ya said Floyd wouldn't know who the ex ufc champ Anderson is because he doesn't follow other sports closely yet Floyd would know that Mexican fans throw urine at the opposing team?? Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          this....

yea, because we all know Floyd loves him some soccer and keeps up with all the news about it

Comment

LOL at double negatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
              LOL at double negatives.

HA, i was thinking the same thing,,

so he is basically saying,,,

they better throw urine on him,,,,

its probably one of his fetishes

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                yea, because we all know Floyd loves him some soccer and keeps up with all the news about it
                eveyone knows they throw piss in mexico sports venues. this isnt new. im surprised ppl are acting like it is...i mean he obviously knows about it, why the hell else would he mention it? because it never happened?
                Last edited by Kagami Taiga; 08-25-2013, 02:21 PM.

Comment

eveyone knows they throw piss in mexico sports venues. this isnt new. im surprised ppl are acting like it is...i mean he obviously knows about it, why the hell else would he mention it? because it never happened?
                  Everyone knows precisely because it doesn't happen. Its beer.

I've been to countless events in Mexico, never had bags of piss. Beer is fair game.

I have no idea why people keep repeating this without actually seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                    Everyone knows precisely because it doesn't happen. Its beer.

I've been to countless events in Mexico, never had bags of piss. Beer is fair game.

I have no idea why people keep repeating this without actually seeing it.
                    oh please, players have had piss, vomit etc thrown on them. u telling me gown men cant tell the difference between piss and beer? seriously?

Comment

oh please, players have had piss, vomit etc thrown on them. u telling me gown men cant tell the difference between piss and beer? seriously?
                      They don't just throw it on the players, I know several USMNT fans that have traveled to Mexico City for world cup qualifier games and they had bags of piss, vomit, beer, and other things thrown at them while sitting in the away team supporters section.

Comment

Working...
                      X