Mayweather: "We're in Mexico. They better not throw no urine on me."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Does that actually happen in soccer?
    With my limited knowledge of soccer fans, they can be brutal. I think when the U.S team went to Honduras, they terrorized them or something like that.

Comment

Does that actually happen in soccer?
      Yes. Mexican and Central American fans are some of the most classless and brutal fans in international football, especially when the visiting team is the US team.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
        He's lucky they didn't kidnap him and rape him.
        Rape him? Their not in Puerto Rico.

Comment

Probably not smart of him to give people ideas.

Comment

dont pee on me and call it rain all he meant

Comment

Noticed it too. Kind of a contradiction (yet again) from the Mayweather loves Mexico, Mexico loves Mayweather rant eh????

Comment

Is this why Canelo's hair is that colour?

Comment

watch haugens ring walk vs JCC in Mexico City sure he was talking **** about Mexicans but he got bombarded with bags of shnit and his robe was soaked with cups of piss as well you can see it flying at him and it was a long walk through 135,000 people over 100 yards of golden showers

Comment

Originally posted by violaandme View Post
                    watch haugens ring walk vs JCC in Mexico City sure he was talking **** about Mexicans but he got bombarded with bags of shnit and his robe was soaked with cups of piss as well you can see it flying at him and it was a long walk through 135,000 people over 100 yards of golden showers
                    And people are proud of that WTF is wrong with people , very few have got what it takes and no fighters deserves disrespect like that .

Comment

WTF? lol

Watching the first episode of All Access right now and this is what he said as they were doing the press tour in Mexico.

Does he think that they hate him that much? It seemed so random.
                      I imagine if JMM was there he'd have his trap wide open trying to gobble up all that piss.

Comment

Working...
                      X